(SPECIAL) Hybrids

"Uncle Jungkook!!!" A kid called as she run towards him "Oh hello Rayeon-ah!" Jungkook smiled patting her head "where's your Appa?" He asked "They are in the room doing something" The girl smiled but Jungkook doesn't it made him nervous what if the girl know what are they doing there?

"What are they doing Rayeon-ah?" The tall man asked "I don't know but i heard Appa screamed" "O-oh okay".

----

I quickly rushed upstairs knocking on the door "Yugyeom-ah? Bambam?" I shouted knocking again.

Once I knocked again someone finally opened the door "oh hey Jungkook-ah" Yugyeom said panting while sweating aggressively.

"What the fuck are you two doing in there?" Jungkook lectured worrying about their kid.

"Well we were playing a game but Bambam seems to lost every level" Yugyeom chuckled "YAH! You just know this game very well than me!" Bambam pouted.

"okay, i just came just to check on you guys" Jungkook said "Aww,  Kookie are you worrying about us again?" Yugyeom asked hugging him "Aish, shut up go back to your husband im going" Jungkook sighed.

"Ah! Give me a hug too!" Bambam said walking towards Jungkook, "fine, come here" I said spreading my arms wide "Yay!" Bambam smiled hugging me completely "be safe going home Jungkook-ah" they both said "I will, take care of my beautiful niece okay!?" Jungkook glared "aish we will" they laughed.

-----

Jungkook was walking down the sidewalk until he heard someone was following him.

He turned around seeing a group of....

"Hybrids?" Jungkook said out loud causing the group of cute little animals flinch.

"oh no, im sorry" Jungkook said calming them as he crouched down just to get their same level of height.

"what are you guys doing outside? " Jungkook asked but the other hybrid just cried "Shh shh come here ill take you guys home" Jungkook grinned carrying the cat one.

"let's go cuties" Jungkook said but he gasped when they grabbed Jungkook's hands the others on his pants "this is a little awkward"he thought but carried away when the cute cat one rested his head on his shoulder.

"such a cute litte ones".

----

Once they got home the group of them started to run around except the one Jungkook was carrying he was calm all the way they got home.

"Ahh, guys please calm down" Jungkook said making the animals sit down.

Obedient.

"wow um okay"

Jungkook put down the cat hybrid but instead of running away he cried "oh no, what do you want little one?" Jungkook asked worriedly wiping his tears

The cat hybrid makes a grabby hands as Jungkook understood what he wants "oh you want to be carried" he chuckled then carry him again.

"Food"

"Who said that?" Jungkook gasped, all of them raised their hands as they rubbed their tummies including the cat.

"oh you're hungry, don't worry ill give you guys food"he smiled.

After they're done eating, each hybrid said something starting from the cat "Jimin".

"Taehyung"

"Hoseok"

"Namjoon"

"Yoongi"

"Seokjin"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked curiously but they just held out their collars with names on it "oh it's your names".

Jimin hugged Jungkook again making the others as well hug him "What?" Jungkook blushed he never felt someone hugging him like this making his heart flutter.

"thank you for taking us home with you" Namjoon whispered "y-you're welcome" the tall man stuttered since he was not used to the hybrids talking things.

--

There will be part 2❤❤