Why did you do that?

"Does it mean that I can only live for 2 weeks?" Jimin asked while looking at the doctor (bruh i don't know about health issues im soooorrryyy)

"Yes but if someone donate you their heart, you will probably live"The doctor smiled "but it's hard to find a donor!"Jimin said thinking about his boyfriend he can't leave him alone.

"Jimin!"a boy barged in suddenly then went towards Jimin hugging him.

"Baby"Jimin called tears are now forming into his eyes"Jimin, Im sorry"Jungkook said hugging him tightly"I promise that I will never, ever! Gonna leave you here in Busan"Jungkook said"Are you the boyfriend of the patient?"The doctor asked"Yes I am"Jungkook replied.

"Well Im sad to say that your boyfriend need a Heart transplant, his heart is not pumping properly"The doctor said "What!?"Jungkook said shocked looking back at his boyfriend"Why didn't you said it earlier?"Jungkook said crying"Im sorry Jungkook"Jimin cried hugging him tighter.

"Does it mean that he needs a donor?"Jungkook asked as Dr. Lee (Min Ho lmao)nodded"Where we could find a donor"Jungkook cried caressing his boyfriend's hair"Don't worry I'll find a donor, so I could live and be with you forever"Jimin smiled wiping his baby's tears.

"That's impossible Jimin, people out there still wants to live too"Jungkook said leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder"I know, let's just not lose hope"Jimin said calmly as Jungkook nodded.

-------WARNING-------

"Haa, I'll miss this"Jimin said trailing kisses on Jungkook's neck "you're dying but you're still doing this"Jungkook pouted"Shut up Jungkook, atleast Im still Alive here with you"Jimin said touching Jungkook's crotch area "Aish Hyung, and you're still horny"Jungkook chuckled"Your smell is addicting"Jimin said inhaling Jungkook's vanilla scent.

Jimin started to kiss Jungkook's neck sloppily, making the other pant "h-hyung"Jungkook mewl.

"Fuck Jungkook, please"Jimin said "Fine hyung"Jungkook giggled.

Jimin didn't waste time as he slid down Jungkook's boxers seeing the other's member standing proudly"Hard for me hmm?"Jimin teased touching it "H-hyung!"Jungkook whimpered.

"How about we see my favorite one?"Jimin said taking off his boxers completely as he take of his own boxers too,

The older lift the younger's legs, then touched the clenching hole "Hyung~"Jungkook moaned, the younger flinched when the other smacked his buttocks "Daddy!"Jungkook yelped.

Jimin lowered his head to be leveled with Jungkook's butthole, he quickly teasingly licked it as the younger moaned cutely.

Jungkook whimpered as Jimin continued licking it even thrusting his tongue inside him.

The cold air touched his twitching cock so He touched it secretly not wanting his daddy to caught him pleasuring himself.

But no, his moans are not helping since he's moaning loudly when he touched himself"You've been a very bad boy, shouldn't I punish you?"Jimin smirked putting his member inside Jungkook not telling him.