Description

Amelia Woods is a senior at Eastwood high. She's a very popular girl and she leads the school with her best friends Isabella jones and her brother Dean Woods. she's not the typical mean girl who rules the school she is actual popular from how nice, outgoing, confident and generous she is, the mean girls are the cheerleaders who think they're all that, especially Rebecca Davis and her little cheer squad minions. Rebecca is never a problem to Amelia unless Rebecca starts something with her and usually ends with everyone hating Rebecca even more.

But none of that compares to Amelia's second life. She may be the popular girl that every girl wants to be and every guy wants to be with but behind her sweet composure she's known as Black Widow. Black Widow is known as the best underground fighter in the state of New York. She obviously hides her identity by wearing a mask and the only thing people know about her is that she's a girl. Isabella and Dean are the only people who know about Amelia's second life. But, what will happen when the bad boy of the school, Damon Mikaelson starts paying attention to Amelia?

Damon only came to the school during junior year and has already been with almost every girl in school and has almost broken every rule. For some reason he begins to find Amelia very interesting. Damon is co captain of the football team while Dean is captain. Dean is friends with Damon but not very close. Damon is also a mystery and has always caught Amelia's attention as well.

Does Damon find out about her second life? Does Damon have a secret of his own? Does Amelia catch feelings for Damon, or the other way around? What will be Damon's reaction to Amelia's past? To find out start reading ;)

_____________________________________________________

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS IDEA!!

IF I SEE THAT THIS IS COPIED I WILL REPORT!!

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS... i really hope you all enjoy my book!

This is my first Wattpad book i have written.

ENJOY :)