chapter 3

I had gone through all the chapters and they all have been edited.

_____________________________________________________

The sun shined through my curtains, as my alarm started blasting Kiwi by Harry Styles. I like the guy alright. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting at the light as I turned off the alarm. The next thing I know, my bedroom door swings open and then there's a heavy weight on me.

"Dean! get the hell off me!" I shouted at my brother struggling to get him off.

"Why, your comfortable" he whined, snuggling into me more. "I think I'll stay here". I gave up and just laid there.

"I don't wanna go to school, can we skip!" I said excitedly. Poking his head as an attempt to annoy him to get off. 

"We can't skip on the first day of school, especially since it's senior year dummy," he said ruffling my already messy hair. "Now I've had it," I said pushing him off me in one swift move. He hit the ground with a loud thud. 

"What was that for!" he shouted as he rubbed his back. Pouting like a child who got his toy taken away. "First, I couldn't breathe and second, you ruffled my hair and you don't ruffle a girls hair!" I said sitting up and pointing a finger at him like a mom disciplining her kid. "Am I clear!" I smirked knowing very well I was scaring him.

"Gee woman no need to start a fight," he said getting up and heading to my door. "You know very well I would beat your ass anyway!" I said smirking. He left my room laughing.

I got out of bed and got ready for school. I put on ripped jeans, a white top and a leather jacket on top. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I put on light makeup and some perfume. Deciding to keep my hair down I left my room and went down to the kitchen. When I got there Dean was making eggs and I sat on the kitchen island.

"Smells good Dean, you're improving," I said as I scrolled through Instagram. "Thanks, now can you please get off your phone and make us coffee" he begged as he gave me his best puppy dog eyes. 

Dean and I had gotten ourselves an apartment with the money we got from winning fights. Oh yeah did I mention that I'm a streetfighter at a place called the Underground? So is my brother and now you know. We get money when we win a fight and I'm unbeatable. We moved out of our parents' house when we were 16, we both needed space from our parents' constant bickering and their stupid ways of taking care of us. They would always blame us for stuff and make us doing everything since my mom would always drink her problems away. My dad would never allow us to go out, ever since I got kidnapped. Also, we got into a huge fight with them causing us to be kicked out. Yep, never want to see them again. Dean and I rely on each other. 

"Fine, but your washing the dishes!" I smiled hoping he will do it. I went over to the coffee machine and pressed the buttons to make two coffees.

"That's so not fair, I did them yesterday so you have to do them today" he responded again whining. I'm telling you now this guy is a child. But, I love him.

———————————————————————
Later that morning

"Do we really need to go?" I whined. We are parked in the schools parking lot after we went to go pick up Isabella from her house. She lived a block away from where we lived.

"Yes now get your pretty ass out of the car, it's our last year.", Isabella smirked, she and Dean were already out of the car. Dean was holding open the passengers' door where I was seated.

"Come on sis we need to go get our schedules and lockers," Dean said as he pulled me out of the car. I didn't want to but I stood up. It's not that I'm bad at school I just think it's useless. My opinion. I'm actually really good at school.

"Okay, but after school we are getting coffee from Bobby's", I said with a huge smile. They both nodded in response. Bobby's is our favourite coffee shop in the state, we've been going since we were 15. Including Jordan.

We walked through the front doors and everyone turned to look at us. Did I forget to mention that we are basically royalty here? Oops, but don't worry I'm not mean. That's been taken by Rebecca Davis the schools most hated girl and her cheer squad minions, but she thinks everyone loves her. Thank god she misses the first week of school since she is still on her annual summer trip. We got our schedules and lockers. We are all in the same hall but Dean is on the other side of the hall while I and Isabella are locker neighbours.

"Four years in a row, it's fate!" I exclaimed at Isabella, she laughed in response and I soon joined her. We've always been locker neighbours and sometimes we would have Dean and Jordan net to us.

"This year is gonna be the best here and at the Underground" she whispered and we both giggled. Isabella knows about me fighting, she was the first person I told that I was doing it. She was always supportive of me and Dean's decision. She did take self-defence courses with us but she wasn't as into it as me and Dean.

"So what classes do you have I've got English, math, gym and spare," I said looking at my schedule and back at hers. Dean came to us and was looking at our sheets.

"I've got gym and spare with you!" Isabella squealed. Isabella and I have been friends since jk and we would always be over excited when we had classes together. She's like a sister to me and I love her.

"I've got English, math and spare with you" Dean mocked Isabella's squeal and Isabella playfully punched him in return. We all laughed and then Isabella stopped, Dean and I were confused about why she had stopped. She was staring ahead of us and did not look so happy.

"Someone is watching you" she said nodding at me. I looked over my shoulder and there he was.

Damon Mikaelson