chapter 2: how it all started pt2

Continuation of chapter 1
————————————————
I woke up with a throbbing head ache. When I looked around I realized that what had happened was not a nightmare. I was in a old basement, with a metal bed, a toilet in the corner with a sink and a small dim light bulb in the middle of the room.
"No no no, this can not be happening", I whispered to myself. I tried to get up but my legs were still weak and I ended up falling face first. I cried out in agony.
"Please I want to go home", I cried.
I heard the door unlock and and snapped my head to it.  A tall man walked in with a beer in his hand.
"Would you shut up!" He yelled at me. He was bald, had a scruffy style and a large figure. His face will haunt me forever. He has a scar on his left eye and dark brown eyes that can look into your soul and make you want to go into a hole and stay there.
He walked closer to me and I struggled to back up, hitting the wall.
What happened next scarred me for the rest of my life, I lost my virginity at the age of 13 to my kidnapper.
————————————————
It's been 4 months since I had seen my family and friends. This man tortured, raped, and abused me so much times he actually broke a part of me.
He had just gone upstairs after a daily beating, and I heard a phone ring. I looked up from the bed and saw a small rectangle box lighting up as it rang.
"This could be my one chance, to leave this hell" I whispered to myself. I slowly got up from the bed my body aching from the beating. But if this is my chance I will do anything to get it. I got to the phone and collapsed to my knees. I grabbed the phone and squinted my eyes from the bright light. I slid the screen and emergency call popped up and I hit call. I waited a moment before I heard the other side being picked up.
"Hello this is 911 how can I help you?", said the woman on the other side and I started to cry.
"Hello are you okay?", she's asked.
"N,No I have been kidnaped, but I don't know where I am!" I whispered into the phone crying. There was a slight pause until she spoke again.
"We found where you are now stray on the phone with me okay? Whats your name sweetie?" She asked and I breathed out a sigh of relief. I'm finally leaving!
"Amelia Woods", I said with a shaky voice.
______________________________
It's been half an hour and I was still on the phone with the woman. Then I heard a crash from upstairs.  I ran to the bed and curled myself in a ball. "They teaches you Amelia your going home" and then she hung up the phone. I was still on the bed when I heard a knock on the door.
"Amelia Woods!" Someone shouted from the other side. I got up and ran to the door. "Yes I'm here, please help me"
-–———————————————
I was saved that day and brought home to my family. We cried for hours and then they took me to the hospital to get me checked.
I was currently lying on a hospital bed waiting for the doctor to come. The door opened and my head snapped to the door. Dean and Isabella walked in and I started to tear up when I saw the tears in their eyes. I smiled and they ran to hug me and I was more than happy to hug my two most missed people in the world.
"I was a mess without you Amelia" dean said crying as he looked at me. " I made a decision on something and I want to know if you want to do it?" I asked the both of them. Before I came to the hospital the officer who I was on the phone with said for me to take self defence classes. "I want to take self defence classes, do you guys want to do it with me?" I asked. And that's just the beginning of my recovery. And the start of black widow.
===========================
I know it's messy but I hope u guys like it.