chapter 10

___________________________________

It's Saturday morning and I just woke up on the couch, with Dean on the other side. I'm guessing we both fell asleep while watching a movie. I looked at the time on my phone and it read 8:39 am. No school today, but Dean and I are meeting up with Jordan, Isabella, and Jason at 10:00 am for breakfast at Bobby's. Jason. What do I say to him? I know he likes me and I may like him too, but I also may have some weird feelings about Damon.

"Morning sis," Dean yawns. I smile at him and ruffle his hair.

"Morning brother," I respond getting up from the couch and stretching.

"I'm gonna go get ready for breakfast," I tell him. I turn to look at him and he's rocking a smirk. What does he have going on in that mind of his?

"You gonna tell Jason the truth today? Or you know I could tell him." Dean smiles. I groan and throw a pillow at his face but he catches it swiftly. He is captain of the football team.

"I don't know, maybe I'll say, 'Hey Jason, see I know you like me and I may like you, but I may like Damon too,'" I say the last part mocking myself and slouch back down on the couch. Dean moves closer to me and hugs me. I was caught off guard, but I hug him back none the less.

"Just be honest with him...and then tell Damon." When he says the last part I push away from him with a horrified look on my face. He laughs, "You need to tell him, Amelia, don't you think I didn't see you two almost kiss last night." he says nonchalantly and my horrified look stays on my face.

"Well you see we got too into the moment and we almost did," I say while my face begins to go fire red.

"Why didn't you? Let me guess Jason?" he says giving me that knowing look. "Honestly if you were to choose between the two...I would choose Damon. I know me saying that I can't believe it either, but he Is the only guy to ever make you blush like this since I can remember." he says with a truthful tone. I look at him and he smiles.

"Thanks, Dean, you know, for helping me." I smile, he hugs me again.

"No problem sis, maybe I should become the new love doctor," He says wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh and he joins me.

"Love you, Dean," "Love you, Amelia"

-------------------------------------------------

After Dean and I had our little talk we got ready and went to Bobby's to meet up with everyone else. Now I was currently sitting with everyone at a table in Bobby's talking about random things.

"So do you think Mr. Holler is gonna give us a pop quiz on Monday, " Jason asks Jordan who is stuffing his mouth with cookies. We all look at him and laugh. He just nods and continues eating.

I don't think Jordan is a fan of Jason, ever since he came and started hanging out with us Jordan would always have his guards up. I still don't understand why? I'll have to ask him later.

"Okay, So back to business, homecoming is soon and I still have to go dress shopping," Isabella says looking at me. I nod.

"Well yeah since we both don't have dates.." I say this looking at Dean, basically telling him to ask Isabella, "we are going as a group, right?" I ask.

"Well, actually I already asked someone to it," Jordan says and we all look at him with our eyes wide. 

"Yeah, I asked Kayla, we've been talking lately." He shrugs. Isabella and I look at each other and squeal. We both get up and run over to Jordan hugging him.

"OMG, we need to meet her," Isabella squeals after we let go of him.

"I'm proud," I said, ruffling his hair and he playfully glares at me. Isabella and I sit back down at our spots.