chapter 5

Damon was still looking at me.
———————————————

I looked back at Jordan who had asked me a question. But I didn't hear him because I was too busy having a stare down with Damon.

"Hello, Amelia are you with us," Jordan laughed as he waved his hand in front of my face. I swat it away and Isabella started to laugh along.

"She's too busy flirting with Damon," she said in a teasing voice. I felt Dean tense up beside me. I quickly shut down her assumption. I would never ever have feelings for Damon Mikaelson.

"No I'm not I wouldn't want to catch an std, plus like I said earlier today, I have self-respect" after saying this I got up and went to the counter to get another coffee and a muffin. They know me why would they assume I liked him. Like no, never. Did I? No.

I got to the counter and asked for a latte and a muffin. As I waited for the order I got a text.

From unknown:
Your ass looks pretty good from here😜🍑

Wtf!? I looked around and saw nothing. I looked back at my table thinking it was a joke but nothing. Then I look at Damon's table, I wasn't that surprised when I saw Damon smirking at me with his phone in his hand. I rolled my eyes and changed the contact name.

To Damon:
Pervert🖕🏼. Why are you looking at my ass?

I messaged back. Damn, I'm bad at comebacks. He responded almost instantly.

From Damon:
It's a nice view and I'm not a perv it's not my fault your ass looks good in those jeans. It caught my attention, maybe you shouldn't wear them.
To Damon:
Oh, I won't, now that I know it attracts players. Btw don't you ever ask me to hook up again.

I looked back at him and he just finished reading my last text looking up and connecting our eyes. I raised my brow like a "got it" way. He nodded, but he had that stupid smirk on his face.

"A latte and a muffin for Amelia!" The counter lady shouted. I got my things and headed to the table purposely going past Damon to make him see what he is missing. I got to my table and sat down. Isabella started a conversation with me about our gym class.
—————————-

"Okay guys I'll see you tomorrow," I said as I waved at Jordan and Isabella. Jordan was giving her a ride home. We were in the parking lot, getting ready to go home after spending a few hours at Bobby's. I was about to get into Dean's car when I remembered that I left my bag in the coffee shop.

"Shit, I forgot my bag I'll be right back!" I exclaimed Dean nodded in return turning on the radio and going on his phone. I ran back to the shop and when I got to the table my bag was gone.

"Looking for this" the voice was way too familiar, I turned around and Damon was standing really close behind me holding my bag.

"Yes now give it," I said as I reached for it, he lifted his arm up making the bag go high up for me to reach. I glared at him. "I'm not kidding Damon, give it!" I hissed and he smirked at me, yeah you heard that right, he smirked.

"I want something in return, how about this, kiss me and I'll give you your bag back," he said with a smile on his face thinking he has this kiss in the bag. Get it bag, he's holding my bag. I'll go home.

"What no! I'm not gonna kiss you for my bag, but I'll do this," before he can respond I kicked in the groyne making him buckle in and groan as he hit the floor dropping my bag. I heard some gasps from around the coffee shop and some people were clapping and whistling. These people need lives.

"Don't you ever try that again! Got it asshole" I hissed before I grabbed my bag and walked out of the coffee shop. Heading to Deans car. I got in and huffed.