Chapter 9

We were looking at non-other than Damon Mickelson.

_______________________

Why is he here? How did he find out about this place? Of course, he found out. But, he never came here before. There was a war going on in my mind. I didn't realize the announcer calling my name.

"Black Widow, our undefeated fighter!!" The announcer shouted and I snapped back to reality when the spotlight found me. Damon looked over but I masked over my thoughts with a smirk. I took off my jacket and gave it to Isabella.

"Good luck!" Dean shouted. I nodded and ran up to the middle of the ring. The crowd roared when I got there, I fist pumped the air and the crowd got louder. I laughed and went to my side.

"Her opponent, Bone crusher!" When the tall buff guy walked in the ring the crowd was filled with boos. I smirked at him and he scowled at me. He was putting up a tough guy mask, cute.

"You guys know the rules... GO!" the announcer shouted. I quickly looked over at Damon and saw him watching me intently. I blew a breath.

Before we fought we walked in a circle and then touched fists, it's a sign of respect. I noticed his left shoulder shift, great a lefty. He threw a punch to my left and I swiftly dodged. I took this as an advantage to jab his right side, his weak side. When I moved back he threw another left and I caught it. I twisted it and moved it away so I was facing his back. I kicked him and he fell to the ground. I flipped him over and straddled him. I threw quick punches left and right. I heard a crunch and was satisfied that I broke his nose. He tapped.

"The winner is Black Widow!!" the crowd went crazy. I got off bone crusher and held my hand out. He took it and I helped him up.

"Good fight" I smirked at him and he did the same.

"Back at you, now I know not to mess with girls" he laughed. I laughed along. I turned around and walked to Isabella and Dean. They both had overjoyed smiles.

"How much did we make bro?" I asked. I grabbed my jacket back and put it on. This mask is now sweaty and I want to take it off.

"You made the 5k baby!" He said excitedly kissing the cash. Issy and I laughed, then there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned and came face to face with Damon.

"Hey, I just wanted to say that you were really good up there, Black Widow," he said with a smirk. Was he flirting with me? 

"Thanks, hot stuff, now if you excuse me I'm busy," I said with a smirk. what? Black Widow likes to play hard to get. I heard Issy giggle behind me. Dean stepped in front of me. GREAT.

"Oh hey, Dean, what you doing here?" Damon asked nonchalantly. I saw Dean's fist clench. "Is he your bodyguard or something Black widow" he continued.

"Yeah, I'm her bodyguard and she is off limits, buddy," he said poking his chest. Damon took a step back, putting his hands up with a smirk. 

"Hey, calm down," I said to Dean, stepping in front of him. "Go get a drink at the bar, I'll meet you there." He gave me a look and then turned away, grabbing Issy's hand and walking into the crowd, I turned back to Damon.

"So you gonna punch me?" he asked mockingly. 

I smirked at him and grabbed his neck pulling his face close to mine, but I went to his ear and whispered, "Not unless you want me too and here's a tip, keep it in your pants girls like me think that what you do is a big turn off," when I pulled away I heard him swallow and then he looked into my eyes. I smirked and let go of his neck. As I was turning to walk away he grabbed my arm and I turned to face him and he pulled me close to him.