Chapter 7

I told Dean everything that that happened, I wasn't gonna lie to him because nothing happened between me and Damon. Surprisingly Dean took it well and told us that Damon said the same thing I told him. Which took me and Isabella by surprise. He finally gave up on the grudge against Damon and is willing to be friends with him which made me smile.

I was currently in my locker getting my books for my next class. Math... I'm not a fan but whatever.

I felt my phone buzz and I looked at it to see a message from Steve. He's the guy that gives me and my brother fights. Steve is also my personal trainer, how else do you think I got into this whole underground fight scene? Steve is a family friend to me and my brother he is kinda like a super cool uncle.

Steve: Hey, I got a fight for u this Friday. U up for it?

I debated and then I replied.

Me: you know damn well! I never say no😁

Steve: Alright see you Friday.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see Damon leaning on the locker next to mine.

"Hey, Damon." I smiled. "Btw thanks for not being a douche and not lying to my brother about last night, I'm really happy I didn't be-friend an ass" I laughed, he laughed along with me.

"I'm happy you did too. Well you know be-friend me." he smiled shyly. Oh shit, I just friend zoned him. I went quiet and looked down.

"I...I didn't mean to... you know... friend zone you." I whispered as I felt my face heat up. I started to play with my bracelet. I do it when I get nervous, such a bad habit. 

I then felt Damon put his fingers on my chin and lightly lift my head to look into his eyes. He smiled at me and I knew that this made my face heat up even more. Then his smile turned into his famous smirk. SMIRK...

"Is Amelia Woods blushing" he teased. I playful smacked his hand away from my chin and laughed.

"I need to get to class and you should too, your not ruining my good grades Mikaelson." I laughed as I walked past him, playfully bumping my shoulder with him. I heard him laugh and then I turned a corner and headed to my class. He made me blush, that never happens to me. Like ever.

---------------------------------------------------

It was later in the day and school had just finished. I was outside with Isabella and Jordan waiting on Dean since he had to ask his coach something. We were sitting on one of the benches at the park next to our school. I was deep in thought about what happened today when I blushed in front of Damon, the schools bad boy and my new friend. I shouldn't be like this, I can break someone's nose in less than 2 seconds. I FUCKING BLUSHED!

"Hello, Earth to Amelia, I asked you something," Isabella said as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry I was just thinking about something" I mumbled. Isabella and Jordan just stared at me. I looked at them confused. "What are you guys looking at? Is there something on my face?" I said as I grabbed my phone and opened the camera app.

"N..No your blushing?" Jordan said confused. "I've never seen you blush before, the last time I saw you blush was in grade 5 when some kid gave you a flower" he chuckled a bit.

I gasped and I felt my face heat up even more but of embarrassment now. I got up from the bench and headed to the school. What is Damon doing to me? 

"Where are you going!" I heard Isabella shout.

"Bathroom!" I responded and I picked up my speed.

When I got to the bathroom there was no one in there. THANK GOD! I rushed to the mirror and looked at my face. I wasn't as red as I thought but it was still red.