Chapter 4

"Someone is watching you," she said nodding at me. I looked over my shoulder and there he was.

Damon Mikaelson
———————————————————————
Damon Mikaelson was watching me, it's not that I hate him, I hate his ways. He hooks up with girls everyday and barely ever attends class. Did I mention that he is a first-class ass to almost everyone? But this isn't the first time I've caught him staring at me, he's been doing it since he came to this school in junior year. We've talked once or twice which I can barely recall because I would ignore him most of the time. HE would be asking to hook up so I just walked away. What am I gonna say I'm pretty hot ;). Damn, that was so conceded.

"I'm gonna kick his ass one day, on the field and off" Dean hissed, Dean, is captain of the football team and last year it was announced that Damon would help and co-captain. Dean wasn't very happy when this happened. Dean also never liked it when he would look or talk to me because he gets the full detail of what he does with girls.

"He gives me a sketchy feeling, I don't like the guy one bit" Isabella whispered so only I and Dean could hear. She and Damon have interacted, but it was mostly for class assignments.

Damon was still staring at me and I was staring back. He has the most beautiful eyes and his t-shirt does his muscles the right justice. What did I just say?! Then the unexpected happened, Damon started walking towards us. I turned to Isabella and Dean.

"Isabella get Dean out of here because if Damon says something stupid I wanna deal with it on my own," I said with a smirk. Dean would punch Damon in the face if he ever made a move on me in front of him. Isabella knew exactly what I was thinking. She obeyed and dragged Dean away by the arm. Dean gave me a glare as he was dragged to the other side of the hall.

"Hey princess," Damon said as he leaned on my locker. He had his player face on and I still had a smirk. He makes me sick, thinking that I'm gonna fall for it. I laughed at myself.

"First, don't call me that I hate that and second, what do you want Damon," I said in response. I really didn't want to come to school and know I have to deal with him, great. He still had that stupid smirk on his face. I wanted to punch him.

"Wow, no hello back, that hurt Woods. It hurt right here" he said faking to be offended as he pointed at his heart. I didn't budge and he continued talking, "so I saw you staring and I wanted to know if you wanted to get out of here and go to my car?" He said with a seductive voice. What did he just ask me? I was shocked at what he just said to me and my lips parted. I quickly recovered. Replacing it with a smirk.

"Not in a million years Mikaelson, why don't you go ask one of your hoes, who's interested" I smiled. Not a genuine smile at all but a fake one. Could the bell ring already? I feel very violated, he keeps staring me up and down, not that I mind.

"Wow, Woods your the first girl to ever turn me down," he said, now being the shocked one. But he still had that smirk. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "But not for long", his breath on my ear made my knees a little weak. WHY! He lingered there for a bit before he pulled away with that stupid smirk. I felt the blush hit my cheeks, DAMN. "Nice to know that I have an effect on you." He said with a chuckle. I really want to punch him know.

He was about to walk away but before he did I grabbed his arm. I could feel his muscles. I need to get payback for what he did. I leaned into his ear and kissed his neck slowly and lingered there for a bit like he did to me. I felt his whole body tense. I pulled away and his face was priceless. He was blushing, I repeat Damon Mikaelson is blushing!!

"More like I have an effect on you," I said seductively with my million dollar smirk. I turned around and walked to Dean and Isabella who had their jaws on the ground and then I noticed that everyone was watching what had happened Between me and Damon. Some girls were giving me glares while some guys were looking at me in awe. I looked back at Damon and he was still standing there with his lips parted, and flushed cheeks staring at me. I liked this side of me it was fun.

"Shows over everyone!" I shouted into the hall. At that everyone went back to what they were doing and Damon slowly walked away.

"What was that?" Isabella and Dean asked in sync with confused looks. I started laughing. Their faces are so funny right now. I noticed that Dean looked a bit mad.

"It was payback for him thinking that I was into him and for asking if I wanted to go to his car, I don't do that I have self-respect thank you very much." I laughed, but they were still looking at me weird.

"That was not Amelia Woods that was Black Widow" Isabella whispered in awe and Dean nodded but still looked a bit spaced. I shrugged my shoulders. Black widow was always my fun side.

Then the bell rang, my so-called lifesaver.
—————————————————————
The day had gone by pretty well, I like all my teachers and now I have spare with my three favorite people. Jordan also had spare with us, he's my brothers best friend and he's like a brother to me. I know friend zone. But it doesn't stop him from flirting with me. Since it was our last period we all went to Bobby's liked promised.

"So what happened this morning between you and Damon, it's like the talk of the school," Jordan asked and I noticed Deans' hands clench. Clearly, he did not approve of what happened.

"She just basically showed him who's boss!" Isabella exclaimed. I laughed at her and Jordan laughed too. Dean was still quite.

"Dean, don't be grumpy, it won't happen again and at least now he won't bother me any more right?" I said hold my brother's arm. He looked up and smiled. "There's that smile". I squished his cheeks and he swats my hand away laughing.

________________________________________________________________________________

We talked for another hour about random things and I noticed that Dean was still a little distant. The coffee shops door opened with the jingle of the bells that hang on top. Damon, Corey, and Kia had walked into our favorite coffee shop. All our jaws dropped. Damon looked around and our eyes connected and he smirked. Do you hear me he smirked!

"You've got to be kidding me, why did he choose our coffee shop out of all the damn coffee shops in New York" Dean hissed. "I'm gonna go talk to him," he got up and walked over to them.

Isabella and I exchanged scared looks because Dean isn't just the captain of the football team he is also an underground street fighter like me. If he punched Damon it would most likely knock him out. Dean was the second best street fighter at the Underground, under me. Jordan just looked confused before he decided to follow Dean.

"What is he doing!" Isabella whisper-shouts, I shrugged my shoulders watching the guys talk. "I don't know but if a fight breaks out you owe me ten bucks," I said in response. They didn't seem to be fighting they were just talking and that shocked me the most.

After a few minutes, Jordan and Dean came back to the table and Damon and his guys got their drinks and sat two tables away from us. I passed Isabella ten dollars since no fight broke out. Dean was quite and Jordan started a conversation with Isabella. I looked over at their table.

Damon was still looking at me.

Black Widowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें