~1~ Dear Brother

Yuki sat next to Shizuka on the couch and took a deep breath.

"You do know what it means for pure bloods fangs to pierce you? " Shizuka removed the bow rapped around Yukis neck, examining her meal.

"Yes and in return, you will save Zero. But Id like you to know if you go after any of the students i will..." Shizuka cut her off.

"Your blood alone will be enough." Shizuka got close to Yukis neck. Yuki turned her head and prepared herself. Shizuka held Yukis face and bit down. Yukis eyes flicked open wide. She griped the couch and looked up. She became cold and her heart slowed.

Zero could smell Yukis blood. He went directly to where the scent was. He slammed the door open. "Yuki!"

Yuki pushed Shizuka off and protected her.

"Zero no! She can save you! Her blood can calm your level E!"

"Even if that were true, i can still beat you with in an inch of your life, Shizuka." Zero griped his gun and did a double take at Yukis neck. "No, Yuki, you didnt."

Yuki dropped her staff to the ground. "Please... dont do it..." she fell. Her skin became pale. Her hair suddenly grew slowly darker and longer. Zero stared at Yuki in pure shock as he heard her heart beat slower and slower, then stopped. He fell to his knees next to her.

"This girl, has tamed you..."Zero froze,her voice putting him in a trance. He griped his gun as tightly as he could.

"Are you satisfied to hear your masters voice, Zero, put the gun down." Shizuka was befuddled when he did not put his gun down. Zeros hand, holding the gun, shook. His eyes still glassy.

"Y-you t-t-took h-her." He stuggled to get out through his teeth.

"Oh Zero, far from it. I brought you the truth. I know you can feel it. Shes a pure blood." Shizuka grabbed his face with one hand and forced him to look at her. "This body has been ravenous for years. Give me your blood, for I am to be pitied." Shizuka got close to Zero.

"N-no." He lifted his gun to his knee. Shizuka backed her face to see Zeros. So full of hatred and hurt.

"No?"

"Y-you..." Zero shot his knee and grabbed Shizuka buy the neck. "TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!" Zero shot Shizuka three times in the stomach. She laughed.

Ichiru ran to the door way. "Shizuka! Stop this. I dont want you to die here!"

Shizuka stood up straight and scoffed. "I have things well under control, and I certainly do not intend on dying here."

Zero sped to Shizuka and bit her taking some blood into his mouth, without swallowing, painfully. Shizuka gasped. Then she laughed again.

"Zero, thats no way to treat your master." Shizuka knew what Zero was going to do. She was to curious to stop him so instead she left and told Ichiru to stand by and report back.

~~~~~

She went down the hall only to be swept into another room by Kaname. He shoved his hand through her chest.

"I see. So this was your plan all along."

Kaname bit into the wound Zero had already left on her neck. "With my blood you will gain new powers. Kaname, i hope you know what youre doing. I have left you a gift. I think were even." Kaname set Shizuka lightly in the ground, leaving her for Zero. And he vanished.

~~~~~

Zero wrapped Yuki in his arms and hesitated. Zero kissed her transmitting Shizukas blood to Yuki, in hopes of saving her from going Level E. Yukis eyes opened wide, she realized what was happening. Zero still had his eyes closed, and suddenly Yuki was kissing back. Zero pulled away and they stared at each other. Yuki smiled weakly and then fell asleep.

"Yuki? Yuki!" Zero shook her.

"Relax. Shes just asleep. Shes transitioning." Ichru rolled his eyes. "Wait... theres something wrong."

"What..."

"Can you feel her?"

"Feel who."

"Shizuka. Can you feel her?" Ichiru asked with panick.

Zero looked down at Yuki. Who was just as pale as he was now. "No."

Ichru ran down the hall. Zero picked up Yuki and saw Kaname at the door.

"Its funny really, i mean, you had one shot at saving yourself, and you wasted it."

"I didnt waste it, i gave it up, for Yuki." Kaname walked over and put the hand covered in Shizukas blood in Zeros face. A surge of pain struck Zero to his knees, barely grasping on to Yuki. Kaname took Yuki in his arms.

"Shes a pure blood. Shes my sister. She doesnt need Shizukas blood. She needs my blood, blood of Kuran. You wasted your chance on a girl who didnt need it."

Zeros eyes were wide and red. "Youre what..." Kaname walked away leaving Zero in pure pain on the floor.

~~~~~

Ichiru ran into the room where Shizuka was on the floor, sparkling pieces of her floating away. "Shizuka!" Tears weld in Ichirus eyes. He dropped his sword and held Shizuka. "No. Dont die." He held her hand to his face.

"Is it possible you really did care for me?"

"Dont say such things, you know how i felt about you." Ichiru could here a bell dong. He gasped and held Shizuka tighter. "Dont leave me."

"If you truly feel like you wilk be alone, shall I, remain with you?" She bit her hand and held it to his mouth. He finished and cried as she bursted into fading crystals he took one in his hand.

Zero ran to the door way, hunched over, grasping his chest.

"Even in the end, she still didnt want me." Ichiru grabbed the bell on the string she kept on her belt. He tied it in his hair making it into a small ponytail.

"Thats not it." He grudged out. "She wanted you to stay as you are."

"How would you know!?" Ichiru grabbed Zero by the collar.

"Because i to, have.... had a person i felt about the same way."

"Youre not even worth hating anymore, youre not the Zero i once envied and hated, youre nothing but a weak Level E." Ichiru threw Zero to the ground and walked away.

"Ichi..." Zero collapsed and more pain struck him.

(A/N: What do you guys think Kaname and Zero did when Yuki was on her period. Like "op she started")