~18~ Ren

Yuki burst threw the door to the headmasters home. "Where is he?!"

"Shhh. I just got him to finally sleep." The headmaster went behind Zero and Yuki and quietly closed the door. "Im happy youre ok Yuki..."

"C.. can we see him?" Yuki asked.

"Of course you can." The headmaster led Yuki and Zero to Zeros room he had turned into a room for the baby. Yuki and Zero gasped. Yuki fell to her knees (again *rolls eyes*). He was still a baby, in his crib, sound asleep.

"But... how... the witch said it had been six years..." Zero slowly nudged his way to his son. Hed never even held him. He had asked the nurse to give him to the headmaster. He wanted Yuki to hold him first.

"Six years? Dear god no. More like a week or so. Youve missed nothing except baby barf and diaper changes."

Yuki laughed with happy tears streaming down her face. And suddenly her son came into veiw and he was in her lap while Zero held her. "His eyes."

"What? Is something wrong?" Zero looked at his son.

"I dont know, but, ive never seen them..."

"You know, you two havent given him a name." The headmaster noted.

"Ren." Yuki stated.

"Why?"

"No reason..." she smiled.

"Riiight..."

"What about a middle name?"

Yuki looked at Zero. Zero was thinking. She smiled. "Ichiru." She said.

Zero looked at Yuki and smirked. "Ren Ichiru Kriyu?"

"I like it."

"Me too."

~~~~

Yuki sat in the couch. Staring at her sons aburn eyes, his silver hair, his tiny nose, the fact that he was Zero, but with her eyes and no tattoo. Zero walked in front of Yuki and handed her a bottle of warm milk for Ren. She lifted Ren and gestured him towards Zero. "Oh no, I dont..." Yuki placed Ren in Zeros arms. Zero held out Ren away from him, cletched and afraid to drop him. Ren beamed and cood at his father. Ren held out his hands for his father.

"He wants you to hold him, like, a person would."

"Hey." Zero put Ren against his chest.

"Just saying."

Zero pulled away a bit to look at his son. Ren put his hand on Zeros tattoo. He cood again.

And for a brief moment... everything was happy.