~14~ Goodbye Brother

-Zeros POV-

"Yuki..." I put my hand on her head.

"You idiot!" She filcked her head up. I realized she wasnt talking to me. I let her go. She ran up and kicked the ice. "Why would you do something do stupid!" Yuki yelped in pain. I went to her.

"Whats wrong?!" I asked as i hugged her.

She rapidly grabed for her Artemis. She threw it. "The stupid Artemis. It burned me."

"It was him..." a voice in the corner of the room spoke. We turned to face it.

"Who are you?" I asked reaching for my gun.

"Silly boy, you cant kill me with that. Its a weapon for vampires."

"What are you then?. Youre no human." Yuki said.

"I am the witch your brother traded his life for." Yuki grabbed her Artemis, ran up, and cut thr witch.

"You killed him!"

The witch grunted and nelt down. "Ugh, i never liked you very much. Your brother killed himself. He knew that the weapons were weakening so he took my place." The witch flinched up and grabbed Yukis forehead. The witched disappeared with the words "she should've been with Kaname".

I ran to Yuki. "What did she do?" Yuki grabbed her middle.

"I.. I dont know..."

-Yukis POV-

I really didnt know what the witch did. As far as i could tell my son was ok.

"Uh... Yuki..." I looked up at Zero. He was looking at my feet. I looked down. I realized it... my water broke.

"But I had two months..." I looked at my stomach, it was bigger. She made my son come early. A sharp pain jabbed me in my lower body. I nelt down. Zero put my arm over his shoulder. He picked me up.

Yet another strike of pain. "Stop it." I said.

"What?"

"I know what your thinking, stop thinking its your fault."

Zero just stared at me. I could feel the speed of the wind wooshing through my hair. Suddenly I was in a hospital bed. "Zero! We didnt even..." i gripped the sheets as another wave of pain hit me. "... check in."

"Worry about that later! The babys coming! You need to focus on you!" Zero headed to the door.

"W.. wait. Where are you going?!"

"To get a doctor!" Zero ran out. I rolled my eyes.

In the next two minutes Zero came back with a Doctor and a nurse. They were both women. "Ok miss...um...Lady...lets see what we have here."

The doctor gave me a check and said that i wasnt that close to birth so i could check in and change. I did so.

The nurse filled out papers and asked us questions.

"Ok... so, whats your name?"

"Yuki..."

"And last?"

I hesitated. "Cross. Yuki Cross."

"Ok... relationship status?"

I hesitated again. "Dating me." Zero answered.

"Father?"

"Him" I pointed my thumb to Zero.

"And his name?"

"Zero Kriyu."

"Wait... oh my god! Youre Zero Kriyu!?"

Zero and I looked at each other in confusion.

"Uh... yes?" Zero crossed his arms. A wave of pain hit me again. Zero held my hand.

"Im such a big fan! You see I used to be a hunter in training but i never had a nack for it! While i was in medical school i heard your story! I mean, your family being murdered! Then your twin brother actually nit dead and ended up being an accomplice to the very vamp that killed your family and..."

I could see Zeros anger boiling up. "Uhhmmm... can we get back to the..."

"Kusaki! Im sorry, shes still in training..." the Doctor scooted Nurse Kusaki out of the way.

"But I havent even gotten to Kaien Cro..."

"Kusaki!" The doctor shot the Nurse a death glare. The nurse bowed and left the room.

The nurse lifted the sheet over my legs. "Ok looks like the little guy is ready to start."

A wave of pain hit me. "Are you sure... can he wait a minute..."

The doctor chuckled. "No... sorry...ok ready"

-Zeros POV-

I felt so bad... I mean... I did this. She was in so much pain. She broke my hand as she pushed our son out.

"Ok one more!" I heard the doctor say.

She screamed and the window shattered. I saw nothing but a burst of bright butterflys around Yuki. And i heard a baby crying. Suddenly the doctor held my new son and Yuki was gone. I could do nothing but stare and the empty, bloody, hospital bed.

(A/N:. Oml. I finally got it done. Hoo hoo boy cant wait for you guys to see whats going to happen. I have two ideas. Comment A or B. Youll see why;). Ok guys byeeee!)