~15~ OMG NO WAY

"Tell me what did you do with Yuki, witch!" Zero pointed a gun at the witch who had just came home with groceries. She set them on counter and sighed.

"That gun cannot hurt me. And I have no idea what youre talking about."

"You know what im talking about! This gin cant hurt you now, But..." Zero tilted his head. A vampire came from the darkness. "This is...De.." the vampire darted her eyes at Zero with a flash of red. Zero rolled his eyes. "... Lady Denti"

"So?" The witch grabbed a protein bar out of the bag and began eating it.

"Shes a pureblood." Zero waved his gun.

"Your point? You know.. if youre here..." the pureblood sped to the witch and wrapped her arm around the witches throat behind her. "How dare you! Let me go!" She dropped her bar.

"Unless you bring Yuki back at this moment, this pureblood will turn you. You will lose your power and degenerate into a beast. A level E. Locked away until you die."

The witch struggled. "Ugh!" She stopped her foot. "Fine! I put a time sensitive spell on Yuki, once she gave birth, shed be put in another world. I wanted to punish you both, for ruining Kanames life."

"Why do you care so much?"

"None of your business!"

"Fine, take me to Yuki."

"Pfft and why would I?"

The pureblood got close to the witches ear. "Because if you dont, ill turn you. Remember?" Her grip got tighter on the witch.

"Ok ok! I will open a portal that will lead you to Yuki. She will not know you or her previous life. But... she has your neck tatto on her life wrist. Find her. You bring her back here and you will have Yuki." The witch waved her hand and a portal opened. The witch threw Zero a marble. He caught it.

"What am i supposed to do with this?"

"Once you find the girl, step on this and it will open the portal back to our world."

Zero put his attention to Denti "De... Lady Denti... tell Kaien to watch after my son. I will be back."

Denti nodded and let go of the witch.

~~~~

-Zeros POV-

I stepped into the portal and i looked around. It was a large building with a gaint picture of a shark on a wall. "Go Sunset Sharks?" It hit me. Im in a school. A couple of people walked by, teachers and some students.

They looked at me strange. Why? I entered each classroom i could find. No Yuki. I opened the door to an upstairs class room I was about to leave when I spotted a girl staring at me, she looked like she was in shock. It looked as if she had her hand raised. She had aburn eyes just like Yuki, but her hair was blonde with a blue streak. Then I spotted it. She had the tattoo! I walked in the classroom and grabbed the girls hand. A lead her out and was about to take the marble out.

"Whoa dude! Let go of me!"

"You dont understand. Youre not real. None of this is real. Youre the key to get my Yuki back."

"Im sorry did you just say Yuki." The girl looked into my eyes. I found it strange how fascinated she was with me. "Dude... your cosplay is sick! I swear, if Vampire Knight was real, you could be Zero. No joke. How do you get your hair to do that? Are those contacts? They look so real!"

"W.... what..."

"Dude! You actually tattooed your neck!? Talk about a hard core fan!"

"Im not a fan of this Vampire Knight, Im Zero Kriyu and you are Yuki trapped in some punk teen body!"

"Riiiiight...look im just gonna go back to cla..."

My grip got tighter on the girl. "Please. Youre my only shot to getting Yuki back."

"Prove it."

"Im sorry?" I released her.

"Prove that your not some fan. Prove youre actually Zero Kriyu."

"Uhhhh..." I reached into my coat and brought out the Bloody Rose. She quickly grabbed my arm.

"Dont... take a weapon out. This is a school!"

"Sorry. Well, how do I prove it then?"

"Uhh.... oh.. i know!" The girl lifted her sleeve and reached her wrist to me. I quickly grabbed it.

"No."

"Pffft. Its cause your not really him so you dont have fangs and you cant eat me. So hah."

I pulled the girl and lead her into a broom closet. "I dont want to hurt you. I dont know what it would do to Yuki. Plus, ive only desired her blood."

"Wow... good excuse. Im gonna go now..."

I watched as she twirled around and reached for the door handle. I grabbed her by the waist and bit into her neck. She covered her own mouth. I could hear her words in her mind. "Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. This isnt happening. Am i really being bitten by Zero frackjn Kriyu!? Holy shit!"

Her blood. It was similar to Yukis. It was like your favorite drink, watered down.

"Zero. Im here." Yukis voice echoed in my head. My eyes opened and I detached my self from the girl. I licked her wound.

"So your name is Lilly...of course."

"What do you mean by that?" Lilly gripped on to her wound.

"It was my horses name. Your tattoo, is on the same hand Yuki wore her bracelet. Your hair color, is similar to my mothers. And your eyes,are just like Yukis. Everything about you has a connection to me or Yuki."

"Ok... so how do I get Yuki back."

"Go through a portal with me, back to the academy."

"O... k.. seems fair enough."

I stepped on the marble and lead Lilly into it.

(A/N: Ok my dudes, thats all for now. More comin to yah soon! Hope you enjoyed, if you did give it a star! I also wanted to share with you guys something i threw together and I like it, what do you think?

 More comin to yah soon! Hope you enjoyed, if you did give it a star! I also wanted to share with you guys something i threw together and I like it, what do you think?

Ok much love, peace out!)