~16~ So Close, Yet So Far

(So this "Lilly" is Lilly in Yukis body. And this "Lilly" is just her)

Zero swept Lilly into a swift hug, he saw Yuki her long brown hair and aburn eyes relieving him. "I was so scared id lost you forever!"

"Uhhhhum Zero..."

Zero kissed Lilly. He broke it once he realized she wasnt kissing back. "Oh, youre still...im sorry."

"Nope... totally cool! Understandable." Lilly blushed hard.

"I dont understand... the witch said when we stepped the portal it would bring Yyki back to me." Lilly looked down at her body, it was a smaller frame, and well, lots of things were smaller. Lilly could hear Yukis thoughts. And suddenly she could talk to Yuki. Lilly flopped into Zeros arms. "Yu... i mean Lilly!. Lilly!" Zero shook Lilly. No response. "Damn it!" Zero picked up Yuki, or Lilly rather, bridle style and raced to the witches house. Zero kicked the door open.

"Oh my g... ugh you again. What now!?" The witch said flipping threw channels on the TV.

Zero set Lilly down carefully on the couch.

"Why is she still Lilly!?"

"Whos Lilly?"

"The girl that has Yuki trapped with in her brain or some magical bullshit I dont need because I have a son to take care of!"

"Ohhh, man that was so long ago I dont even remember."

"What...." Zeros heart stopped. How long had hed been gone? Does his son think hes an orphan?

"Oh Zero darling, its been 6 years."

Zero ragged. He was going to kill this witch for taking away Yuki, and taking away their time with their son. He sped around the house and brought back a regular pistol. He cocked it. "You are going to fix this. Now."

The witch brought her hands up. "Ok. Ok. Lets not be rash here, you kill me, and youll never see Yuki again."

"Im not going to kill you. Im just going to hurt you. Badly." Zero shot the witches foot.

"Gaaah! You bastard boy! Do you know whom youre messing with?!"

"I dont care! Get my Yuki back. Now!" Zeros tattoo flashed red along with his eyes.

"Ugh fine. So needy." The witch stood up and limpdd to a cabinet. "Get my Yuki back. Meh meh meh." The witch mocked Zero. A bullet flew right passed her head and grazed her ear. She rolled her eyes.

(Thats the witch, name will be learned soon

(Thats the witch, name will be learned soon. 😉)

~~~~

Lilly looked around at an empty open area. It was all white. The trees, the ground, the sky. She looked down. She was in her own body. She patted her self as if discovering she was alive. She was on the ground.

"Strange isnt it."

Lilly flicked her head up to see Yuki. She still couldn't believe that she was meeting the very same people she had watched and read for years. "Um. Yes?" Yuki stretched out her hand to Lilly. She took it and stood up.

"Have you gotten to see my son?"

"Ren?"

"How did you know? I havent even told Zero i wanted to name him that."

"Its... its in the books."

"Oh. Right, my life is a story in your world."

"Yeah...so, how did you come up with Ai?"

"Whos Ai?"

"Wh.. what do you mean whos Ai" Yuki gave Lilly a blank stare. "You know Ai Kuran, Kanames daughter? No? You two did it the day before he threw his heart into the furnace. No? None of that?" Yukis eyes widened.

"I love Kaname, hes my brother, but im with Zero. Why would i do that!?"

"Because in the books, you and Zero do end up together but you went with Kaname after defeating Rido, you know, after Kaname turned you."

"Kaname did what now?!"

"Kaname woke you! Im sorry can you explain how you and Zero ended up together? Because i have a feeling our stories are very different."

~~~~

"Ok lay her on the table." The witch cleared the kitchen table. Zero did so. It was weird to see Yuki but know it wasnt her.

"What are you going to do?"

"Separate the bodies."

"Will that hurt them?"

"Not unless one of them was injured."

Zeros eyes widened. He grabbed the witches hand as she stared to wave it over Yukis body. "Stop! What would happen if Lilly was injured?"

The witch pulled away and wiped her hand on her clothing as if she touched a disease. "Depends on how she was injured."

"Neck injury?"

The witch scoffed. "Wow. Couldnt handle your self Level E?"

"It was the only way to prove I was me, she.. I dont have to explain my self to you!" Zero shot the floor next to her foot. "Next time itll be your face!"

"Ok ok. Once theyre separated, Lilly will start to bleed from her neck again. Too much blood loss, and... weelll..." The witch made a fake cut to her neck with her finger.

"Just... get started." Zero crossed his arms.

"Fine." The witch waved her arms around Yuki and touched her head. Yuki started shaking. "Oh..."

"Oh? Oh?! What did you do?!"

Zero held on to Yuki. A burst if bright butterflys came from Yuki and she was Lilly. Zero let go. Lilly began bleeding from her neck. Zero gripped on to the wound. "Get bandages! Now!" The witch rolled her eyes and twisted her hand in the air and handed him a roll of gause.

"Here."

Zero grabbed it and wrapped it around Lillys neck. A strike of pain hit Zero. The witch raised her hand and burnt away all the blood on the floor and Zeros hands. "I dont have time for you to be all. Ugh im in pain." Zero shot her a death glare. "Be grateful i dont burn you!" Zero grumbled.

"Try again."

"She needs to rest."

"Try again!" Zero cocked the gun.

"Fine! But if Lilly dies its on you!"