~12~ In My Dreams

(The picture above is le scene happening right now)

"Zero" Yuki thought. "When hes sleeping, he looks peaceful. But are you Zero? Are you in peace? Or are you just covering up your nightmares to make me worry less?"

Yuki lifted her hand from Zeros cheek. Zero grabbed her wrist. His eyes opened. Yuki was shocked, then confused. He said nothing. He pulled her in and embraced her as they fell asleep.

~~~~

Yuki found herself in the cross academy forest. There was a boy, couldnt have been more than 10 years old. He faced away from her. She looked down to see her in a white silk dress. The boy had silver hair.

"Zero?"

The boy looked over his shoulder. Instead of his eyes being Zeros lust lavender it was her innocent aburn. Yuki gasped.

"No... I am not father."

Yuki had wide eyes and dropped to her knees. "Youre..." She looked down at her stomach.

"Yes."

Yuki cried with happy tears and laughed a bit. "Youre so beautiful."

"I am?" The boy turned around to face her.

"Just like Zero, what is your name?" Yuki held out her arms. The little boy walked over and hugged Yuki tightly.

"I dont know yet."

Yuki rested her head on the boys. "Is this some pureblood thing, or just my dream."

"Both."

Yuki opened her eyes and found a smaller girl off in the distance. "Who..." Before Yuki could finish a dark figure stabbed the little girl through the chest. The little girl combusted into ash. "NO!"

Yuki jerked straight up. Breathing rapidly. Yuki covered her mouth and started shaking. Zero opened his eyes he lunged up and hugged Yuki. "Hey, its ok, it was only a dream."

"It.. it wasnt. It was a vision. He told me."

Zero kissed her on her forehead. "Who?"

"Our son."

Zeros eyes widened. "Come again?"

"Zero, he looked just like you. But he had my eyes. He was so beautiful. Th.. then.. I saw a little girl off in the distance get killed by a dark figure. Zero... our son said it was a pureblood vision thing. What if it was trying to say something was after our child!?"

"Im sure it was just a dream... um... here... tell me more about...him..." Yuki looked up at Zero in confusion. "Sorry, its still weird to say I have a... son..."

"Its ok..."

Zero leaned against the bed frame and Yuki layed her head on his lap, telling him every little detail of how she saw thier son.