~9~ The Begging Of A New Age

Shout out to Sherpho for giving support. Your awesome dude.

Yuki flopped on the couch, covered in ashes and blood stains of Level Es. Zero was in the same condition, making lunch. Yuki dropped her sythe to the floor and it shrunk back into moblie form.

"Foods ready." Zero set two plates on the counter with burgers on them. Yuki just made muffled noises. Zero smirked, went to her, and nelt down to where her face was. He placed his hand on the side of her face. "Tired?"

Yuki lifted her head and looked at Zero. "Yea..."

"You still want to eat?"

Yuki nodded tiredly and proceeded to grab Zero by the back of the neck and hug him. Zeros eyes shifted to her neck.

"She made her choice, I respect that, but you ever hurt her and I will end you. Kriyu." Kanames threatening words replayed in Zeros mind. He pulled away. Yuki grabbed his arm.

"Whats wrong?" Yuki asked. She stared at him with those bug aburn eyes.

"Nothing..."

"Lair... whats wrong Zero?" Zero didnt answer. He just stared at her. "Oh I get it." Yuki pulled Zero closer to her face and smiled. She gave him a kiss. "You wont hurt me Zero... its ok... you need it." Zero sighed. He tightened his hold on Yuki and she did the same. Zero licked Yukis neck.

"Ive only desired your blood, Yuki."

Yuki was satisfied by Zeros statement. She closed her eyes and before she knew it Zero was just kissing her neck and cheek all over. Yuki laughed. "The burgers are getting cold."

"Screw the burgers there are microwaves for a reason" Zero said in between kisses.

Yuki complied and started kissing back. Soon their clothes were discarded on the floor and were tracked to Zeros bedroom.

The next morning Zero was in just sweat pants and Yuki was in a fluffy robe that went to her knees. There was a knock at the door. Yuki answered it to find a man from the Vampire Senate. "Yuki cross?"

"Yes?"

"Lord Kaname left you this note."

The man handed her the note and vanished.
Zero and Yuki looked at each other. Yuki looked back at the note and opened it.

My Dear Yuki,

Due to the current situation with the hunters and the vampires, ive found out that the source of the hunters weapons is tired and loosing strength. I shall take its place. Ill explain more later. Please come see me.

Yuki didnt know what to think. All she knew is her brother might be committing suicide and forever living eternity, working, and protecting the humans.