~11~ Only You

Yuki woke up, in the middle of the night, to Zero on the floor next to the sink. Gasping and holding onto his neck with one hand and covering his mouth with the other. Suddenly Zero felt he was in embrace with someone. He opened his eyes to Yuki on her knees, her arm around his head petting him and the other around his shoulders.

"Its ok, im here. Whats wrong." Zero wrapped his arms around her waist and burried his face in her chest. Ever since Yuki had told him she loved him, he calm down when he was just with her. "You need blood?"

Zero opened his eyes. "I had a nightmare...when i woke up... i had pain, thirst pain."

"What was the nightmare..."

"You had died... instead of being turned, you just died..."

"Im not dead, Im right here." Yuki kissed Zeros head. Then she pierced her neck with her nail. Zeros eyes widened.

"No Yuki... im ok..."

"No youre not."

Zero could smell the blood. His eyes turned red with lust. Zero licked the streak of blood, the puncture wound had healed. Zero looked up to see Yuki closing her eyes. Instead of feeling Zeros fangs in her neck, Yuki felt his lips on hers. Yuki kissed back. Zero went back to her neck, he had is hand on the side of her face. "I love you.. Yuki.."

Yuki closed her eyes again. "I love you too... Zero..."

Zero bit into Yukis neck. Zero saw flashes of every time he had devoured her, from the first to this moment. The first vision he felt Yukis fear and confusion. The visions became less fearful and more thankful. A flash of an infant suddenly became clear in Zeros mind. Zero gasped and stopped.

"He was right..."

"What..." Yuki loosened her hold on Zero.

"Kuran... he was right... bastard."

"Zero, what are you talking about?"

Zero glanced at Yukis stomach. "He said... youre with child..."

Yuki looked down at her stomach as if it were a new concept. Then she chuckled. "He was probably messing with..."

"I saw it..."

"What..."

"I saw it, the child." Zero replied.

"H-how its not even..."

"I saw a vision, when I drank from you, there were many visions, but the last one was of a baby.. with.. my hair..."

Yuki looked at her stomach then to Zero. She watched as his eyes stared blankly at her middle. She wondered where his thoughts were going. She licked the side of his mouth with her blod on it. "Zero..."

He snapped back to reality and stared at Yuki, in shock of the intimate thing she had just done. "Uh... yes... yeah?"

Yuki smiled. "Could you tell... what the baby was?"

Zero didnt answer he bent down and layed his head on her stomach.

"Zero?"

Zero didnt answer again. His breathing became steady. He was asleep. Yuki smiled and layed against the wall, keeping Zero in her arms, she fell asleep as well.

~~~~~

Zero woke up on a bed he felt was familiar. He looked around. The room was white with a green tint to it. He felt the bed sheets and it came to him... this was his home. Before Shizuka. Zero lifted the sheets and opened the door. He heard people talking in another room.