t h r e e

(Name) was cold. The orphanage was cold, the stone floors of the rooms and the clogged vents not doing anything to allow heat to seep in through the vents and stay put.

She had planned to escape for tomorrow but with the sudden cold that had washed over the world, she knew full well she wouldn't survive. Hopefully the weather would clear up in the morning.

She would be able to say goodbye to the mean boys and rude girls that pulled her hair when they could and messed with her stuff when they thought she wasn't watching.

So when the weather did clear up, (name) ran. She took the money she had been siphoning from the owners of the orphanage, the few clothes that weren't rags just yet, and slipped out the window. She didn't say goodbye.

Yoongi hated the new girl. She was too bubbly, too nice for her own good. Not to mention she was super clingy, especially to him. She was practically hanging off his arm until he flat out told her that he was getting annoyed. She had gone crying to Jeongguk, who also looked mildly annoyed but comforted her anyway.

Yoongi took to the comfort of his studio but then thought about (name). It was a random thought - he had seen how she reacted to Jeongguk's sister - and went to find her.

(Name) was curled up on the corner of the couch, her legs to her chest and her head laying on the arm of seat. She looked lost in thought, her eyes blanked out and staring off into space.

Yoongi clicked his tongue and laid a hand on her shoulder, frowning when she flinched. She stared at him, confused, but he turned, motioning for her to follow him.

Yoongi took her to his studio, sitting in his chair and watching as she explored the fairly small room. It wasn't anything anything extraordinary, but it was filled with CDs he had made over the years, his most recent one sitting on a shelf by itself.

"Pick one," he said, surprising (name) slightly. Her hands reached for Agust D (sorry not sorry) and handed it to Yoongi, who popped it into the CD player.

As his voice filled the air, Yoongi watched as (name) slowly began to relax, letting his words take her away to anywhere but here.

(Name) didn't know that Yoongi could rap. Sure, he'd had that rapper like look but he was part of a fucking mafia - (name) wasn't as ignorant as Hoseok thought, she had seen a couple things she was sure she shouldn't have - and it was likely Yoongi wouldn't have had time to made an entire mixtape.

"How long did it take you to make this?" She asked, not opening her eyes.

He shrugged. "Four years, I think? Don't really remember." He sucked in a breath as 'The Last' began to play.

(Name)'a eyes widened as the lyrics flowed out of the stereo. Goosebumps raced up her arms and legs, her breathing was short and choppy. Tears threatened to spill over, words  she wanted to scream were stuck in her throat.

Yoongi noticed her change and panicked. "Hey kid, are you okay?"

(Name)'s teary eyes turned to focus on Yoongi. "Are you okay?" She asked, wiping her tears away. Yoongi frowned. He waited for the song to end before he took out the CD, stalling as much as he could.  "Yoongi," (name) repeated.

"I– I'm fine, kid. Don't worry about me." Yoongi slumped down in his chair. (Name) stayed silent. "It was something I dealt with when I was probably around your age. I'm fine now but I'd– it was tough kiddo."

"I know," (name) whispered. "I know what that feels like, Yoongi, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!" She yelled. "I hate it so much, Yoongi, please help me."

"It's okay, kiddo. It's okay." Yoongi kneeled next to (name) and gently rubbed her back. "I've got you, (name). You don't have to worry about anything anymore."

The room fell silent.

Probably should have posted this last week or over the weekend but I've been busy with my apush outline (which has to be at least 6 pages btw) and my math test (even though school just freaking started ughhhhh) so sorry about the late update. I'll still try to keep up with the every other week updates but idk if I'll always make the deadline.

Anyway
Comment, vote, share!

Nevermore | BTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara