f i v e

At least now I know two people like my trash story ;^; you know who you are

A man clad in all black stood before the Bangtan mansion, his hands in his pockets and a lighted cigarette dangling loosely from his lips. He let out a puff of smoke and dropped the roll of death (don't smoke kids) on the floor, snuffing out the burning embers with his shoe.

"(Name)... (name)?" He mumbled, tilted f his head as he tried to remember what he had come here for. "Who's (name)?" He frowned and shrugged it off, beginning to walk away when he stopped. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of the house, keeping it in his camera roll in case he remembered what he had come for.

His phone rang, he picked it up.
"Jiyong, where are you?" The female voice at the other end of the call asked.
"I'm coming home, babe," he said and hung up. Finally he turned and walked away, his hard shoes slapping the ground with every step.

Slap.

(Name) winced slightly as another sharp slap hit her cheek, and tears welled up in her eyes but she shut them tightly and refused to let them fall. A kick was aimed at her knee, making her collapse and clutch her leg in pain. She groaned as kick after kick was aimed at her, curling her body inwards to attempt to stop the pain.

"Please," she whimpered. "Stop it..."

"Hey!" A voice screeched. "What are you going leave her alone!"

"Dude, it's Park Jimin let's run!" Park Jimin, the most popular kid at the school. (Name) whimpered as his hand gently laid on her shoulder, curling into herself further to avoid anymore pain.

"Hey, are you alright?" Jimin was a good six years older than her but the school they went to was private and had all twelve grades mixed in together. She never imagined that she would be talking to him.

"My mom's a doctor, she can patch you upc okay?" Jimin helped her up, supporting her weight when her knees threatened to collapse. "Ah, wait." He easily lifted (name) on his back and when she protested, he giggled. "Don't worry, my house isn't far and you can't walk. I'm Jimin by the way. What's your name?"

(Name) hesitated, but answered after a second. "(Name). I'm (name)."

(Name) found Jimin in his room, massaging his temples harshly as he stared at his phone.

"You shouldn't be using your phone if you have a head ache."

Jimin jolted up, staring at (Name) in surprise. "(Name)," he mumbled. "I know you from somewhere, but where?"

"School." (Name) sat at the foot of his bed. "I was six years younger than you, you were going into high school when I was in third grade. You saved me from bullies and your mom helped me. We were friends for a while but you got bored of me, I guess.

"Oh," Jimin flopped back on his pillow, his phone laying next to his thigh. "I remember you. We had to move, I wished I had said goodbye."

"Yeah, well, you didn't." (Name) stood. "Whatever, it was a really long time ago."

"Wait, (name)." (Name) stopped moving and turned to face Jimin. "I'm sorry for not telling you. Can I make it up to you?"

(Name) just shrugged.