a l t . e n d

It was raining. That was the first thing (name) noticed when she woke up. The darkness of the room was comforting on her tired mind and sensitive eyes.

She would have expected the harsh white lights of the hospital glaring down at her from what she had read in the stories but it was night and they had turned the lights off.

The only sound in the room was the soft beeping of her heart monitor and her shallow breaths as she tried to fall back asleep.

"(Name)!" Jeongguk screeched as her kart rammed into his and threw it off course. "How could you!" He wailed, dropping dramatically onto the floor. "I trusted you!"

(Name) cackled. "You fool! How could you trust an evil mastermind like me?" She grinned down at the older boy in front of her.

"I want a rematch!" Jeongguk yelled, head shooting upwards. "And this time, loser does what the winner wants."

"Deal!"

...

"Not again!" Jeongguk wailed. "(Name), no!" He let out a high pitched scream as (name) dumped out a bucket of icy water on him. (Name) just laughed at his misfortune as she watched him hop up and down, his hands wrapped around his body to warm himself up.

Suddenly he got a mischievous  smirk on his face. With a small run up he tackled (name) into a hug, wincing slightly as she let out an ear piercing shriek at the cold touch. "Jeongguk you bastard, I hate you!"

"Love you too!"

Taehyung  was glad (name) survived. No matter how pissed she was about it, Taehyung didn't think he could bear to see one of his loved ones die in front of his eyes. He would have blamed himself. He would have wanted to die.

But seeing (name) laugh her heart out with Jeongguk was a sign that she had recovered, that the broken glass pieces of her heart had been melted down to make a new one. Taehyung wanted to see her always smiling, even if it was for just another day.

Just one day, and Taehyung would be satisfied.

Here's your happy ending hoes. It's not that great bc I'm shit at fluff but hey you asked for it. Also important note on the next page regarding a new book.