s e v e n

I lied. Ages are below.
(Name): 15
Jeongguk: 19
Jimin + Taehyung: 21
Namjoon + Hoseok: 22
Yoongi: 23
Seokjin: 24

Something had most defiantly gone wrong. Jeongguk wanted to blame Seokjin but he knew it wasn't his fault.

"She'll be fine, kid." Yoongi patted Jeongguk on the shoulder. "How many times have you taken a bullet to the shoulder and survived?"

"All of them but (name) is only fifteen!" He protested.

"And you're only nineteen," Yoongi retorted. "She'll be fine. Don't worry. She's a strong kid."

"She's my sister!" Jeongguk whimpered.

"Technically she isn't," Namjoon joked, trying to lighten the mood, Jeongguk only glared at him.

"I don't care if she's not biologically related to me, but she is my sister. She always will be." Jeongguk glared at the floor. "I know she's broken and hurt and scared but I want to take care of her and help her through whatever dark times she has going on." His eyes filled with tears at the thought of her with blood pouring out of her shoulder.

Namjoon cracked a tired smile. "When did you get poetic, Jeongguk ya lil' shit?" Slapping Jeongguk on the back playfully, he headed to his room down the hall. "Don't stay up all night watching her."

Yoongi watched Jeongguk wave Namjoon off then glare at the floor. He let a hand rest on Jeongguk's shoulder. "(Name) is strong. She will survive." Flashing a smile at the worried boy, he headed to his room to sleep.

"Smile, sweetheart! You're going to die!" (Name) whimpered under the harsh kicks of the high heel wearing middle school girls. "Aww, is little (name) scared?" The leader cackled. "Don't worry, you won't feel the pain in a while. We'll beat you to death, unless, of course, you want to do it for us." Her finger pointed to the fence surrounding the roof. "Go ahead, (name). No one will miss you anyway."

"Hey. What the fuck is going on here?" Jimin. "I swore I told you to stay away from her."

"Well, oppa, she attacked us first, saying stuff about us that we didn't like, and she even slapped me." Shit. (Name) had slapped her, but in nothing more than self defense.

"(Name)?" (Name)'s pleading eyes met Jimin's, a sob escaping her mouth. "Shut up, hoe. I know (name). She wouldn't hurt a fly, and if she hit you, you probably deserved it."

Jimin pushed the girls out of the way, pulling (name) to her feet. (Name) stumbled, falling against Jimin's back. His eyes softened as he looked at her, and he easily lifted her onto his back. (Name) didn't bother to protest.

"(Name), were you going to jump had I not come?" Jimin asked softly, patching up her wounds in the infirmary.

(Name) didn't reply for a moment. Finally, she said, "would you have cared if i did?"

Jimin felt his heart shatter. "Of course I would have cared!" He dropped his head. "I care about you so much, (name). You're like a sister I want to take care of no matter what." (Name) sighed. "Please, (name). Let me take care of you. Let me help you recover."

"Promise?" (Name) held out her pinky finger.

Jimin's pinky wrapped around it. "Promise."

Jimin was in the room when (name) woke up. It had taken a few days, but (name) had finally opened her eyes. Jimin almost screamed with joy, but (name)'s croaky voice stopped him.

"Jimin... remember that promise?"

Jimin frowned. What promise?

(Name) sighed, visibly disappointed. "In middle school - well, when I was in middle school - you promised to take care of me. You promised to help me recover."

Jimin was stunned into silence that she still remembered that promise.

"Now," (name) continued, "Jimin, I need you (girl) to be honest with me."

"I'll be honest," Jimin stuttered.

"I asked you that day too, and I'm hoping for the same answer but if it's changed, I understand."

Jimin gulped.

"Would you care if I died?"

I'm such a bad author I'm sorry ;-;
Not mentioning names but someone didn't slide/stumble into my dms like they said they would ;^;
Edit: republished bc one of my friends couldn't find the chapter?