f o u r

Lolol do people even read this anymore
Btw yoongi's room is really big

(Name) woke up in Yoongi's embrace, his arms loosely wrapped around her body as they curled into each others warmth on the bed. Her eyes slowly blinked open, taking in the soft light of the sunrise as it began to peek through the heavy curtains on Yoongi's windows. She glanced up, sharply inhaling as she saw Yoongi's chocolatey brown eyes watching her.

"Good morning," he croaked, his morning voice deep and scratchy. "You hungry?"

(Name) shook her head, gently pulling away from Yoongi. She climbed out of bed, making her way to the bathroom in Yoongi's too large shirt - which she had borrowed last night since her stuff was in the same room as whatever her name was (lol I forgot what I called her) - and fumbled around for her brush when she realized it was in the other bathroom. She sighed, coming back into Yoongi's room and flopping down next to him again.

"What's up, kid?" Yoongi gently pet (name)'s hair, watching her melt into his touch.

"My toothbrush is in the other bathroom and I don't want to interact with whatever the fuck her name was," she groaned, pouting slightly.

Yoongi smiled softly. Cute. He sat up, stretching out and sighing in satisfaction as the muscles in his shoulders came unstuck. "I'll grab it for you, and your suitcase if you want to stay in here with me."

"You'll let me?" (Name)'s eyes sparkled. Yoongi laughed and nodded, leaving to find the suitcase. How cute.

Not many had called (name) cute before. She was always the stupid one, the ugly one, the one that got picked last. She didn't care most of the time, especially as she got older, but it still warmed her heart.

Of course, there was one person that (name) knew that cared about her - he had helped her escape the orphanage - and his name was Jiyong. He had never told (name) his last name, for good reasons, seeing as he was a mafia leader, but she didn't mind.

(Name) had lived with Jiyong for a few years, getting to know his closest friends - one of them didn't like (name) all that much, but she never really knew why - and then he vanished.

He left without a trace, leaving (name) to fend for herself against the harsh world - the guy who hated (name) had been put in charge and kicked her out - and when (name) finally found Jiyong again, she felt almost betrayed. Not because he had a girlfriend - she wasn't in love with him, he was nearly fourteen years older than she was, and she was only ten - but because when she went to say hello with tears in her eyes, he walked straight past her and tore a hole through her heart.

And that moment is when she learned to stop trusting people all together.

Trust was a powerful word. For (Name) to be able to trust Yoongi after letting her stay the night with him was an amazing feat. He wouldn't trust himself even if he'd been there a month.

Eunha was in the room when Yoongi entered. She jumped up, her eyes sparkling, and Yoongi groaned internally. He ignored her as she began to ramble on about something or other that (name) had supposedly done to her last night - which Yoongi knew was a lie - and began to stick (name)'s clothes in her suitcase.

"- and she slapped me, what a bitch, right Yoongi-oppa?" He heard Eunha say.

"Sorry, what?" He hissed, letting (name)'s comforter fall to the floor.

"I said the bitch slapped me last night, gosh Yoongi-oppa, are you even listening." Eunha laughed fakely, curling her hair around her finger.

Yoongi snarled. "I have two things to say to you and two things only. One: don't ever call me oppa and two: the only bitch here is you. (Name) was in my room the entire night, meaning you're a lying little bastard. Wonder if your brother believed you." He scoffed and picked up the comforter, going back to his room and finding (name) playing on his phone.

"Yoongi!" (Name) jumped and hid his phone behind her back.

He laughed. It had been so long since he'd last laughed like this but it felt so natural when he was with (name). "It's okay. How'd you figure out my password?" He asked, setting (name)'s suitcase near his closet and tossing the comforter over her head.

"It was unlocked," she giggled, handing his phone back to him. Yoongi snorted and fell back onto the bed next to (name). "You're smiling," she noticed.

Yoongi chuckled. "Yeah, I guess I finally am."

It's been so long lol I'm such a bad author.
Anyway
Comment, vote, share!