CHAPTER 1

Alec Lightwood is a populair football player on his highschool. He often goes to the diner around the corner. A young men works at that diner. Magnus Bane, Magnus Bane doesn't have any friends. Will they fall in love?

POV Alec

I'm sitting with the guys in a booth in the Eagles diner. We are always coming here after football training. A girl comes and takes our orders, me and guys are talking about the big game that we need to win in two weeks. We need to win it because otherwise we can't go to nationals. When suddenly and loud noise fills my ears. A boy fell and dropped the plates with our food on it. The boys begin to yell at him that he needs to look where he is walking. He apologizes quickly and runs back to the kitchen.
' Guys was it neccesary to yell at him like that?' They all stare at me if they have seen a ghost. Than they burst out in laughter. ' Was it neccesary...' says puck in a baby tune. ' Of course it was neccesary man, come on he is a stupid jerk that can't do anything. Oh, and there he comes again. ' Guys quit it' i say louder than meant to be. The boys eyes widen and he almost drops another plate. He needs to carry to much plates in one time. I stand up and walk to the boy to help him. 'Hey. Let me help you' ' Thanks..' says the boy very shy. ' I'm Alec btw' 'I know who you are, you are the star football player and the most populair guy in school. Why are you helping mé?' 'Because i'm not a big bad jerk like everyone thinks I am.' ' Sorry i didn't mean to...' ' No no its okay.., let's bring the plates to the table alright?' ' Sure...Wait!' ' Why..?' ' Magnus...' ' Huh?' ' That's my name. Magnus Bane' ' Well Magnus nice to meet you then.'
But the boy was already at the table apologizing that it took so long. I wouldn't get that boy out of my head. That's for sure. That boy with the caramel skin and the cologne and eyeliner. Omg Magnus Bane....I think i'm falling for you...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/N

THIS IS A STORY I UPLOADED ON MY IG: magical.malec

BUT I WANTED TO SHARE IT HERE!
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!