CHAPTER 3

POV Alec

The next day i'm walking with my team mates through the hallway of school. They are still talking about that big game. It's so annoying. And i can't get that boy out of my head. Magnus..his caramel skin, his eyeliner, his hair, his yellow eyes, ugh i totally fell for him.
The guys changed subjects, they are now talking about that new girl in school clary. Jace is totally in love with her after she bumped in to him. The other guys are just talking about how hot she is and getting cut off by Jace. None off them know i'm gay. I need to get everything straight. Not my sexuality i love being gay. But my thoughts. I walk to the bathroom and splash some water in my face. When i hear soft sobbing from the last toilet. I knock on the door but it stays silent, i open the door and my heart breaks.
There on the toilet is sitting Magnus, his face and arms covered in blood and bruises. Suddenly i feel angry.
I kneel besides him and ask:' Hey...Who did this to you?' 'Your friends did this to me this morning.' Says Magnus by swalloing a sob. ' You've got to be fucking kidding me.' I yell. ' Please don't do anything to them Magnus says ' You will only make it worse.' I take Magnus in my armes and hug him tight. He first froze but than surrenders to the sobs and starts crying in my shoulder. Meanwhile my angre is building up and I ask softly: ' Names i want the names, who if the guys did this to you?' 'No! Alexander you will only make it worse.' He knows my full name...What? 'Alexander, how do you know my full name.' I ask. 'I guessed Alec was short for something so I spend last night the whole night of thinking about what your full name could be. ' Thats very clever.' ' But i want the names.' ' Tell me who did this...i was in de middle of my sentence when Magnus cut me off. But not on the usual way. He kisses me. I froze first but before i could kiss him back he already pulled back. ' Omg im so sorry Alec, I dont know what i thought to kiss you, I just can't get you out off my head and....'

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

A/N

oeh cliffhanger. Its short i know