CHAPTER 5

POV Magnus

When Alec pulls back im a little dissapointed I miss his soft lips already. 'Now.' He says ' Who did this to you' he is trailing his finger over my face and it sends a shiver down my spine. ' okay, It were Puck and Sebastian. I see the rage in his eyes building up. Before i can say something he's gone.

POV ALEC
' Okay it were Puck and Sebastian' Magnus says. I feel the rage building within my. I stand up and I run out off the boys bathroom. I see them standing at the lockers they are laughing and they are holding a backpack. Not one off there because they have there bags on there back. Magnus's backpack. More rage is even growing. I run torwards them and tackle Puck. 'Why do you always pick on him?!' I yelled. ' Who dude what do you mean?!' Puck yelled back. I punched him in the face. ' Magnus i mean of course!' He had blood all streaming down over his face, he wouldn't tell it was you guys at first because he didn't want any trouble but he finally said it!' ' This is about that little fag? Dude do you like him or something?' Sebastian says. I look at him and he shuts up admidately. When suddenly i feel a fist against my cheek. I look down and see Puck with a grin of his face. O how much i would wanna slap that grin off his face. Someone is coming running torwards us because i hear really fast footsteps. It's my art teacher misses Fairchild the mother of Clary.
' Boys! Quit it.' You three are going to principel Aldertree
When i stand i see Magnus sad and dissapointed face. But over all off that his face looks sad. He turns around and walks away. I screwed up big this time i think. I liked him so bad and i fucked it up. To let my rage get ahead of me.
I just couldn't think of letting it haplen that Puck and Sebastian would do it again to his beautiful face and his beautiful yellow eyes. I can't let that happen.
I'll make sure that never happens again.
Magnus Bane you've got yourself a bodyguard. O fuck first i need to make things right with him. And i know just the way.

===============================

A/N

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS