CHAPTER 12

POV MAGNUS

While im working i see Alexander coming into the diner.
He yells:' Hey Magnus can i order something?!' ' Of course honey i will be right there.' I respond. When im at his booth he orders some food and me for tonight. The moment he says that im blushing and walk to the kitchen very fast. I give the chef the oorder for the food and wait till its done.
I'm so hyped for tonight because my dad won't notice that im gone because is is always drinking with his stupid friends and my mom....my mom won't even look at me.
I got snapped out of my toughts because the chef yells that the food is ready. I take the food and i walk torwards Alexander. A woman asks me if she can get some water and i say that i will bring it in a minute. While i talk to the lady i feel Alec's eyes burn holes in my back. I walk torwards his booth and give him his food with a smirk on my face. ' Don't eat to much big boy. Otherwise you won't be hungry tonight.' I say ' But what are you going to.....oohhh you meant that.' He replies with a smirk.
I walk away to get the lady her water and i feel Alec's eyes burns holes in my again. But this time not in my back but he is staring at my ass.
------------------------------------------------

A/N

i know i know its cheesy
But i love my own fantasy!!!