CHAPTER 16

MAGNUS POV

Alexander and I talked a lot and we came to the conclusion that we are gonna tell his family today. You know that we're dating.
I dont have family to tell anything so that is less presure.
My Mom killed herself and my Dad is in jail for chils abuse.
We are on our way to the house of the Lightwoods.
Alec is driving and im holding his hand.
I slowly move my hand to is tigh.
He just grins and me and says:' Magnus we save that for later okay.' He winks and focusses on the road again.
We lower speed and that tells we are there..my heart is racing of the nerves..i'm so scared. Aspecially for his dad. He seems to be homophobic. But to quote Alexander:' my dad always had been a douchebag i care way more for you than i care for him. And then we sort of maked out.
I got snapped out of my mind by the car pulling up a driveway.
It's a huge house we stopped infront of. My mouth dropped.
Alexander just chuckles and walks to the front door. I slowly walk after him. He truns around and kisses me 'Hey..it's gonna be okay. I'm right here.' He says.
He opens the door and we get inside. A girl comes running torwards him. She has an amazing sense of style. 'ALEC!!' She says enthousiastic. I just smile awkward. 'Who is this?' She asks looking at me. 'Well we wanted to have a family meeting.' Alec responds 'Okay...FAMILY MEETING IN THE LIVINGROOM EVERYONE!!' The girl yells.
1 by 1 people are coming into the livingroom. A beautiful woman with black hair, must be Alec's mom. Than a man that is almost bald, his dad i suppose. A little boy with dark hair, his little brother i think. The girl from earlyer, his sister i suppose. And a beautiful cocky blonde guy, dont know what he is. 'Thats my adopted brother' Alec wispers. He must have seen me looking.
'Okay everyone i want you all to meet someone.' Alec says 'Hi i'm Magnus Bane.' I say. Alec looks at me with love in his eyes. 'Magnus is my boyfriend and i love him very very much. Dad i dont care what you think about it. Mom, Izzy, Jace, Max...what do you think?' Alec says while grabbing my hand.
His sister is the first one to speak 'Alec im so proud of you. And i live your boyfriend he has a great sense of style and his make up is flawless.' She looks at Alec with a lot of love and than comes to us to hug him. I just stand next to them when she hugs me too. Its suprises me first but then i hug back. 'Thank you Izzy...' i wisper in her ear. 'No problem Mag. We should go shopping sometime.' She says. I smile at her in agreement.
Than his adoptive brother speaks. You know goldie locks 'Alec you will always be my brother. I'm not a homophobic. And still im the hottest here.' After that he hugs Alec and gives me a slap on the back. 'Uh..Jace Magnus is way hotter than you.' Alec says grinning. I just chuckle and look at my feet. Jace growls and than laughs 'sure bud whatever you say.' He says.
Than his little brother speaks:' Alec i dont care if your gay or straight..if your happy i am too.' So many polite words from a 10 year old..
Than he runs torwards Alec and jumps in his arms. And he looks at me as if he wanna say thank you.
Than his mother speaks up. 'Alec is always knew you were gay. I love you no matter what. And your boyfriend is part of the family now.' To my suprise she hugs us both.
But than..... his dad speaks up.
'ALEXANDER GIDEON LIGHTWOOD...IF YOU EVER..' he yells but he is cut of by Maryse 'Robert!HE IS YOUR SON IF YOU DONT ACCEPT HIM YOU CAN LEAVE! NOW!' Maryse yells at him. By that Robert leaves.
'Hey Magnus, you should teach me how you do your make up.' Maryse says to me. I smile at her 'Of course ms.Lightwood.' i respond. 'Oh call me Maryse.'
Alec grabs my hand and pulls me in for a kiss infront of everyone. I hear some 'awws' here and there. But its all in the background because im here..with him. My boyfriend Alexander.

THE END
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

A/N

THAT WAS IT!!!

I'm so sorry that this hook is so short but i hope you liked it!!