CHAPTER 11

POV ALEC

I can't sleep so i tought becauee its still afternoon i would go visit Magnus at work. So i walked to the diner but when i came there i saw two people sitting in a booth while Magnus is helping them with the cutest smile i have ever seen.
But when i look closer i see who they are. They are Puck and Sebastian. Im not worried that Sebastian will harm Magnus because you know he told Magnus things. But im worried about Puck. I mean he is a tough guy and not that emotional person that really cares that much.
I feel the angre growing in me but i keep myself calm and walk into the diner.
I greet Magnus with a wink and a smirk and he respons with a smile his smile almost light up. And his yellow eyes are glowing or it seems like it. He is so beautiful.
' Hey Mags!' I call out. ' Can i order something?'
' Ofcourse honey be right there.' Magnus responds..Honey? He never been so openly about our thing in public. Not that we are some thing for that long but still. It's cute tho. And kinda sexy how he serves the people that ordered something. And the white shirt and black skinnyjeans look really nice on him. He walka torwards me and i order a water and him for tonight he takes my order and smirks that it will be ready just in time.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A/N

and again its bad and stuff but i like writing so yeah..

You just have to deal with it!😎