CHAPTER 7

POV ALEC

I'm sitting on the plaid in the park. I know Magnus always comes here because this is the most peacefull place. I am so nervous. It's half past 2 and i'm sitting here for over an hour.
I think he doesn't know it was me. Gideon is my second name thats why there was a G on the card instead of an A. An A would be to obvious.
Were is he...its like almost 3 o'clock.
A men is walking by and gives me a confiused look.
' I like someonw but I screwed up.' I day to the man. ' I see'  he says ' Tell me about him' ' Him? How do you know i'm gay?' ' I can tell because your eyes are not from a straight person.' ' Okay, Well he is kind, cute,funny, he has a beautiful caramel skin and yellow eyes. He is just amazing.' ' He seams wonderful.' The man says
I see someone walk to the place i'm sitting. ' There he comes.' I say to yhe men. The men days goodbye and leaves.
When Magnus comes closer he seems in his own mind. When he is by the plaid he looks to me and smiles slightly.
' Why did you do all this?' He asks me. ' Well..i kinda screwed up when i punched Puck so i wanted to make it up to you.' I say a little shy and insecure.
' Aaawwww, that's so cute.' Magnus says, he leans forward and gives me a kiss. My heart melts when our lips meat eachother, it's a quick and little kiss but it says and expresses all his and my feelings.
' I had a conversation with Sebastian 20 minutes ago..you will not believe what he asked me..'
' On this moment all i care about is you and me.' I say this time i lean forward and i kiss him with all my heart. We kiss with passion. ' Alexander..i closed myself off for feeling something for anybody man or woman for a very long time. You've unlocked something in me.' Magnus says.
'O wait i have something for you.' I say
I grab the little gift from Japan.
I give it to Magnus. He stares at it with suprise. ' Open it.' I say
He opens it and throws the little bag away. He looks at it if it is a little puppy.
' It supposed to bring you luck and protection.' I say
' You keep seem to amaze me Alexander.' Magnus says ' In good ways I hope.' I say with a smirk.

***********************************
A/N

HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS PART!!