nine

17 December

17 December

Let's Talk.

Okay today's post is going to be one of my usual ones.

I apologize if this in anyway upsets you, I just have something on my mind.

My friend, okay so they really aren't my friends. (Actually I despise their guts), but besides that something has happened and I'm not sure if it's happened more than once to them.

They keep denying it and everytime I try to talk to them, they just bolt away from me. Which clearly is a sign they want to be left alone, but I had never seen someone so vulnerable before until the other day.  But I am now determined to help this person.

But I don't really know where to begin and it seems everytime I try to talk to them I frighten them away (I think I might be going crazy). This is why I am asking you guys, maybe you understand what's happening and why my friend (I'll just stick with friend for now), is being abused or at least verbally. Physically I have no idea, I did see my friend with a purple eye once, but they could have landed themselves into a fight for all I know.

My question for you is, what can I do to help? Is there anything I can do?

And if any of you know someone that you see this happening too, try and take action.

Right now in my state of mind it's the best I can think of, hopefully I will do the right thing.

As always

Elliex