Chapter 9: Saving Bri and Revenge

Theo's eyes were full of pain, anger, and revenge.  He was outside Simon's mansion and was ready to kill him.  His blood boiled and he was ready to attack.  Lia and Jackson came up behind him.  Jackson said, "Theo, you can't go in without a plan and going in with guns blazing is no way to save Bridget.  Calm down first and I promise you she will be okay brother!"  Theo retracted his fangs and took a deep breath. He thought carefully, then smiled to himself. 

Theo decided that Lia, Jackson, and Bri would be safe at all costs today.  He would give up his life to make sure the people he loved and cared about would make it through this battle with Simon.  Jackson looked at him as he noticed Theo planning something when Lia piped up to say, "Theo, Jackson and I know what you are thinking and, no, you will not sacrifice yourself for us.  We are a family and we will all fight together and be alive at the end of this!" 

Lia gave Theo a hug then put her arms around Jackson's neck.  She gave him a sweet kiss and whispered, "Remember you promised me you will be okay at the end of all of this.  I love you and I won't lose you."  Jackson smiled and replied, "Of course, love! After all, at the end of this, I am going to marry you, Lia."  They were ready to fight and the plan was simple: they would stick together until Simon showed up.  Theo would go save Bridget while Jackson and Lia would fight off Simon's followers. 

Simon was waiting there perched on his throne until he said, "Let the games begin!"  Lia, Jackson, and Theo took out a ton of evil ones.  Theo ran straight to the throne room and saw Bri in a cage all battered and bruised. She was bleeding from a cut on her leg and looked extremely pale.  Theo was pissed and tried to get her out while Simon watched silently until he cleared his throat.

Simon asked, "Do you like my new toy?  It was so much fun beating her and she reminds me so much of Rosie.  I did the same exact thing to her as well.  Rosie tried to protect your parents, Theo, but she was no match for me.  Rosie rejected my advances and she got what she deserved.... death.  It is a shame Bri will suffer the same fate but a whole lot worse.  She will beg me to kill her.  I will drain every ounce of blood out of her until she lays lifeless."  Theo started to fight him as punch after punch was thrown. 

Lia found them and unlocked the cage to free Bri. She had an idea and got Simon's attention by saying, "Hey you!  You are not the most powerful vampire!"  Simon charged towards Lia while Theo took Bri out of harms way.  Jackson saw Lia fighting Simon and immediately got his oak wood stake.  He lightly pushed her out of the way and stabbed Simon just below the heart. 

Theo tried to carry Bri, but she was losing a lot of blood from the cut on her leg.  Some more of Simon's followers came at them and he immediately took care of them.  Bri said, "Theo, I am sorry for calling you a monster. Thank you for saving me.  Are you all vampires?"  He nodded yes and hugged her tightly. Theo said softly, "I love you Bri and I never want to lose you."  She smiled and replied, "I love you too, Theo. I am not going anywhere.  I can't believe Simon killed my parents because he wanted my blood." 

Simon was surprisingly still alive as Lia and Jackson fought him relentlessly.  Theo told Bri, "I have to help my family and stop Simon."  Theo quickly rushed into the throne room. He grabbed a stake from his pocket. Theo rammed it into Simon's heart as he spoke emotionally, "This is for all of the innocent people and vampires you have murdered!" Jackson and Theo's stakes caused Simon to turn to ashe right in front of their eyes.  They all couldn't believe that Simon was finally gone and his minions were no more. 

Theo went to Bri and picked her up bridal style.  Lia healed Bri's wounds.  Jackson put his arm around Lia's waist and said, "Remember what I said before the battle?"  Lia smiled brightly and replied, "How could I forget?  Our forever starts today!"  They kissed each other as he twirled her around.  Theo and Bri smiled as they overheard Jackson and Lia mentioning that they would be getting married today.  It made Theo think that one day he would be marrying Bri.  They all headed back to Lia's to get ready.  Lia's only worry was what her parents would think when they returned from their cruise to find out she was married and that her, Jackson, and Theo were vampires.  Bri had no plans on becoming a vampire anytime soon since she was still processing that she was in love with a vampire.