Chapter 10: The Start to Our Forever

Lia was getting ready in a light silver dress and matching high heels while Bri straightened her hair.  She could barely contain her excitement as she applied her make up.  Jackson and Theo were getting dressed at their house.  Jackson wore a white button down shirt, khaki pants, and tan loafers.  Theo wore a light brown button down shirt, blue jeans, and a blue tie to match Bri's blue dress.  They rushed back to Lia's and waited downstairs for their girls to come down. 

Jackson saw his love and was speechless.  He loved her with all of his heart and today she would be his wife.  Theo and Jackson could finally breathe since Simon was not going to bother them again. 

Theo kissed Bri's cheek and said, "You look amazing!"  He then dashed to pull up the car for his girl, brother, and his brother's soon to be wife.  Jackson kissed Lia's lips and said, "This day our forever begins, love.  You are always so beautiful and stunning!"  Bri said, "Let's get you both married! I am so happy for you both!" 

Jackson held his love until they pulled up to the church.  They were lucky that the minister was so kind and saw how much they were in love that he did the service. 

The minister asked, "Do you, Jackson Turner, take Amelia Chase to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward?"  Jackson said, "I do!"  Lia blushed profusely as he touched her cheek.  The love in Jackson's eyes burned brightly for Lia.  The minister asked Lia the same question and she replied, "Of course I do!"  When the minister said, you may kiss the bride, Jackson whispered, "Finally, you are my wife, love."  He smiled at Lia and kissed her passionately. 

Jackson had their wedding bands made after he proposed to Lia. Theo and Bri congratulated them.  They ended up deciding they would go on their honeymoon in Key West, Florida after her parents were given the news.  Her mom and dad came back early from their cruise and were waiting at home for them.  Lia was happy to see them.  She immediately hugged her mom and dad.  She looked nervously at Jackson and he held her hand for support. 

Lia cleared her throat and said, "First, Jackson and I were married today!  Second...ummm...I am a vampire now.  Jackson and Theo are vampires as well."  Theo went up to them and placed his hands on Lia's dad shoulders then her mom's. They were shown all that transpired when they were gone and were completely shocked and couldn't believe their eyes. 

Lia's dad said, "I am going to need some time, but you will always be my little girl."  Her mom's face was soaked with tears and managed to say, "I love you honey and I am grateful Jackson saved your life. Like your father said, we will need some time.  I am way too emotional now to process any of this."  Lia nodded and replied, "I understand." 

She left with her husband, Theo, and Bri.  Lia gave her parents space for a few days and was surprised when her mom and dad came over after college classes finished on Friday.  Her mom brought her blueberry pie and her dad was carrying a dish of fettuccine alfredo, her favorites.

Her parents said, "We are sorry for reacting that way, but it was a shock to us.  We both love you and accept that you, Jackson, and Theo are vampires.  We can't believe you are married now.  It was just yesterday that you were a little baby!" 

They all smiled and laughed as their troubles and worries were in the past.  Jackson and Lia had their forever.  Theo found love with Bri.  Lia's parents were fine with everything now.  Jackson, Lia, Theo, and Bri have decided to keep up their studies, but, on the side, they still keep a look out for any bad vampires that try to hurt innocent humans or good vampires.  You never know what is in store in the future, except Theo!