Chapter 12

Malia's pov

I woke up in bed and I smiled. For the first time in seven years I woke up genuinely happy. I had my parents. I had Marcus. I had friends. I had the life I wanted. I have family and that's all I've ever wanted. The stuff that has happened in those seven years doesn't even matter anymore. It was alot of stuff that I won't ever forget because I've done horrible things. I've had horrible things happen to me but now that I have my family it was like that never happened.

I got up and took a shower and got dressed. When I was ready I ran downstairs and saw my parents, Marcus, jordan, and mason. I smiled and sat down.

"Where is Sam, Jeremy, Aaron, and Anthony" I said

"Patrols Anthony and Aaron volunteered to go" Marcus said and I nodded

"So um Malia I wanted to talk to you about something" mason said and I looked at him.

"Okay" I said

"Since your my mate and everything um the mate process needs to be finished in about a month or our bond will break and um if you choose to finish it you will become luna here and I don't want you to feel pressured I just want you to know that" he said and I looked at my parents.

"Mason I know the whole mate bond thing is supposed to be like oh my god love at first sight shit and fall in love immediately and shit like that but the only thing I don't want to put on my mate is the pain and bullshit that I went through because I know once you mark me your going to see everything that's happened to me and it's stuff I've only ever told two people" I said and looked at Jordan and I looked down.

"I'm just not about ready for you to see that yet" I said and I looked at my parents.

"I just want to enjoy this right now okay" I said and they all nodded.

"I'm gonna go for a run" I said and smiled. I grabbed a piece of toast and walked outside eating it. I saw pups apparently that's what they call kids here. Or what our kind calls them. Anyways I saw the pups run around and their parents smiling and laughing. I smiled damn. I was gonna be the Luna of this pack. I walked into the woods and I looked around and no one was around so I took off my clothes and put them next to a tree and covered them. Then I shifted into my wolf and shook out my fur.

I loved this. I loved being in my wolf form. It heightens your senses you hear everything you smell everything it's amazing. I ran on the path. Even running it feels amazing it's like every worry everything you stress about it's all stripped away layer by layer and it's all the adrenaline that over comes you and you just enjoy the moment. It's pure happiness when your running in your wolf form.

I stopped by a river and drank from it. Then I walked all the way back enjoying the trees and the smell of the bark on the trees and the fresh grass.

I got back to the pack house and I forgot my clothes out in the woods.

'Marcus I um I need clothes' I said through the link. Within a few minutes he walked out with my parents and they gasped.

"Oh my god" dad said

"Your a black wolf" mom said and I nodded

"My baby is a black wolf" mom said

"Here you go" Marcus said handing my clothes and I took them with mouth and I went behind a tree and shifted into my skin. I put on my clothes and walked to my parents and they hugged me and Marcus.

"I'm so happy we found each other" dad said and I smiled

"Oh my god! Eve!" I said and I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and saw I had 30 missed calls and 12 messages from her.

Eve-hey Malia your probably busy and stuff but I wanted to say I love you!!!

Eve-hey your still probably busy but text me back dummy! I miss you.

Eve-im officially worried about you

Eve-Malia??

Eve-malia! Where the hell are You!

Eve-omfg I hope your okay😭

Eve-jordan is missing! He was supposed to be here Malia he went to visit you and never came back!

Eve-what ever the fuck your doing stop because this is serious Malia I'm worried about you and him wtf is going on!

Eve-its been 4 days Malia! Where the hell are you?!

Eve-you never miss my calls or my texts wtf Malia.

Eve-im seriously fucking worried and if your trying to scare me stop!

Eve-MALIA IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND 2 DAYS AND I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU OR JORDAN WHAT THE HELL!?!?

The last one was from a few minutes ago. I called her right after I read them.

Eve-Malia!?

Me-eve I am so fucking sorry

Eve-what the hell happened Malia! I'm so fucking worried!

Me-im coming to see you tomorrow okay I'll tell you then it's to much to say over the phone.

Eve-malia you can't come home there are hunters looking for you. I'm at you apartment staying here because I got kicked out Malia and I don't know what the fuck to do. They kicked me out because I'm friends with you and i protected you.

Me-then come here I'm at silver creek trust me I have alot to tell you and I'm pretty sure you have the same.

Eve-i don't know how to get there Malia.

Me-me and Jordan will go get you I have to go talk to my mate about it but I'm going to get you either way okay eve I promise.

Eve-just be careful okay Malia.

Me-i will eve. Sestry remember.

Eve-Sestry malia

I smiled and I hung up and ran downstairs and found mason.

"We need to talk" I said and he nodded we went back to my room and I told him about eve. I told her who she was and everything about her.

"She's a human and it's hard to keep a human here because our kind can't stand to be around them Malia" he said

"Mason she's my bestfriend and I love her I can't let her go through that" I said

"Fine because I love you I'll let her come" he said and I looked at him.

"What did you say?" I said and he widened his eyes at what he said.

"I um I love you Malia. I went crazy when you were gone. I didn't know what to do. I tried to reach out to you but you were so faint. Malia what happened." He said

That's when I realized I needed to tell him. He was my mate for crying out loud. I sighed and moved my hair away from my shoulder...