Chapter 17

Malia's pov *1 week later*

I never got another text from Roger this whole week and I was glad. I trained with Marcus Aaron and Anthony. I got stronger and a bit faster. It was time for me to head back home so I was loading the car. Marcus Anthony Aaron Anna and my parents came to say bye and I smiled. I'm glad I got to spend time with them it made me happier than words can explain. I said my goodbyes and got in the car and went home.

*3 HOURS LATER*

I was now home and unpacked and mason walked in and hugged me. I smiled at the scent hitting my nose. His fresh pine smell it was just a great smell.

"I missed you sunshine" he said and I smiled

"I missed you too" I said

"How is eve" I said

"She's doing good her strength is improving and she's eating alot more she's good I think she is gonna be a great werewolf" mason said and smiled i believed in her too. She was strong I know she can get through her first shift.

"So I wanted to talk to you about some things" he said and I nodded. We sat on my bed and I got comfortable.

"The Luna ceremony is tomorrow are you ready for it?" He said and I nodded

"Yeah actually I am." I said and smiled

"I also wanted to talk to you about me and you" he said and my smiled kind of fell.

"What about us" I said

"Malia we haven't completed the process. You realize it could fade away right." He said and I sighed.

"Yes I do mason I know what's going to happen. Right now I'm not ready. You saw what I went through okay." I said and I looked down

"Malia I just don't want to lose you I'm not him Malia. I'm not Roger." He said

"I never thought you were mason. The moment I saw you I fell for you hard. When you touched me it felt amazing your scent was so overwhelming I fell in love with you in seconds mason. I was so lost in the bond. Your smile made me melt your hazel eyes I swear I could get lost in them and your face I swear it was carved by gods because you are so perfect to me and I felt like you made me weak. That's why I moved away. That's when I realized I should take it a little bit slower. When you said you wanted to be t to know me it came back to me. All that pain I got so scared. I know your not him mason. Your way different from him. You don't make me weak you make me better and stronger. I know you won't hurt me you want to protect, love, and care for me. It just scares me" I said and he kissed me.

"What was that for" I said

"Because I love you. Because your okay. Because your strong and independent. You have been through so much and your still on top. Malia you are not like any other girl. I haven't really talked much or said much or spent time with you but I'm hoping in a bit you will go on a run with me. Have dinner with me tonight?" He said and smiled and I smiled back.

"I would love that" I said and he kissed my crown and got up.

"Good be ready in an hour for the run then we will head out eve said she wanted to talk to you" mason said and I nodded.

He walked out and I turned on some music. I danced around for a while to the music and looked for an outfit for tonight. I got a maroon skirt with a black and white stripe shirt. I got a black cardigan to top it off then got black flats. I put it on my bed and went to go put on a sports bra and some spandex.

I turned off the music and then I went downstairs. I saw Sam and Jeremy and they waved at me to go over.

"What's up guys" I said and smiled