Chapter 33

Malia's pov

I saw the girl in the parking lot walking to her truck and I got in the back before she noticed and she took off.

When the car came to a stop I knew she was home. I zipped behind a tree and watched her walk inside. I know I sound like a stalker but I just don't want her to get hurt.

When she opened the door and walked in I zipped in and hid in a closet.

"Zach I'm home" she said

"Shut the fuck up Kayla go do something clean something and get the fuck out of my face" he said that made me so angry.

"Okay" she said

"Did you bring someone!?!" He yelled

"No" she said and he walked to her and grabbed her throat.

"Don't lie to me Kayla you are my mate! I know when your lying!" He growled

Mate.? She's human so that means he must be a werewolf.

"I'm not lying!" She said

"Your a pathetic piece of crap" he growled and threw her to the wall. That was the final straw for me. I jumped out of the closet and growled at him.

"I don't think that's how you should treat a lady" I growled and tackled him.

"Are you aware that a bite of a black werewolf can really hurt it hurts more than it would from any other wolf" I growled

"Leave before I hurt you like you have hurt her" I growled

I got up and he ran out and I ran to help Kayla up.

"Are you okay" I said

"Why did you follow me" she said

"I felt your pain I wanted to make sure you would be okay and Kayla your a human. Why don't you reject him" I said

"He said we were soulmates" she said

"Kayla what in your right mind makes you think him hitting you is ever okay?" I said

"I grew up with my dad hitting my mom. He said he loved her and she said she loved him not matter what he did." She said and tears came down her face.

"Don't follow your mom's foot steps Kayla because those are dangerous ones. You shouldn't go through this pain just to see if he really loves you." I said and she looked at me.

"I may not have known you for a long time or even just a while but I know you can be strong and fight this okay" I said and she smiled and nodded and I hugged her.

"Reject him next time trust me he will be in so much pain more than you have ever experienced and you won't feel anything okay kayla I know you can do this" I said and she smiled

"Thank you" she said and hugged me and I saw flashes of her again and I pulled away.

"Are you okay?" she said

"Yes and so will you I think you'll have a great future from now on" I said and smiled

"Thank you" she said and smiled I walked out of the house and I walked back to the mall which wasn't very far.

"Malia where are you" Morgan linked she sounded scared.

"More importantly where are you?" I linked back

"In some alley I tried to protect eve malia but he-he hurt her before I even could and I lost them" she linked I could tell she was crying..

"Morgan. I need you to howl okay" I linked

"Why" she linked

"Do it gather all your strength and do it I will find you faster" I linked

A few seconds later I heard her howl and I started running so fast and I found them.

"EVE!" I yelled she was slashed up so bad. It killed me. It killed me to see my best friend like that. It was like mason all over again. I could still hear her heart beating. I wiped my tears away and I picked her up.

"Where are we going." Morgan said

"Pack doctor" I said

"Malia she's hurt bad and her heart is slowing down" Morgan said and I cried. Mason popped to my mind. All the pain of losing him came back. If I lost eve I would be so lost. My best friend is my fucking everything I would choose her over mason any day. I can't lost her. I love my best friend with all my heart.

"Don't leave eve. Please don't leave me." I said and cried as I put her down. I broke down. I don't want to lose eve. I can't lose eve.

"Malia" Morgan said

"What" I said

"Your glowing" Morgan said

"Your hands are glowing" she said I looked at my hands and they were glowing bright gold. All her slashes went away. I healed her.

Eve shot up and gasped for air.

"What happened" she said

"Someone attacked you" I said

"Oh that bastard" she said

"He got me though how am I here" she said

"I healed you" I said

"So visions and healing I thought they came one by one" she said

"They do I helped that girl get her life back and my need to protect people and help them triggered the visions and my love for you triggered the healing. If you haven't noticed I can't lose your dumb ass" I said and she laughed

"I can't lose you either" she said and hugged me and I smiled

"Lets get home before the boys have heart attacks because I'm sure Liam felt you get hurt" I said and she groaned.

"Lets go" I said they grabbed my hands and I zipped to the car.

We got in and drove home. On the drive home I felt like I needed to throw up. I pulled over and got out of the car and threw up on the side of the road.

"Malia are you okay" eve said

"I'm fine" I said and I got back in.

"Your sure."

"Yes" I said and I went back to driving home.