Chapter 19

Malia's pov

After me and Eve talked and caught up she showed me how strong she was getting. She looked more alive more free and just..more happy. I've honestly never seen her this happy.

"Do you think I'll make it Malia" Eve said and I smiled and looked at her

"I definitely believe my bestfriend will make it through her first shift" I said and smiled

"I'm scared" she said

"Even fearless people always get scared no matter what. Don't be scared eve I know you can get through this. It's just alot of pain you have to go through and that's what's gonna kill me" I said

"How bad does it hurt" she said

"Every bone in your body breaks slowly for 3 to 4 hours it's agonizing pain. You feel like your gonna die some people do but that's what the adrenaline shot is for we stab it into your heart and it gets everything working again and you barley feel it after that and then it wares off and it's pain again. When I shifted I didn't have the shot. I'm surprised I didn't die because I felt like I was going to. I went through my first shift alone eve there is no way I'm letting you do this without me because its not easy eve. Even with help it still isn't easy you have to find someone to fight for you have to keep going and you can't hold back or try to make it stop because if you do it gets more painful you have to let it happen" I said

"Thanks malia" she said and smiled she gave me a hug and I smiled.

The scent of fresh pine and vanilla hit my nose and before I could leave he was already standing a few feet away from me.

"Malia" mason said

"I'll talk to you later eve" I said and smiled

"Malia can we talk" mason said I got up and stood in front of him.

"Non parlo con le stronzate" I said and he looked at eve.

"She said I don't talk to assholes. It's italian" eve said and I smiled.

"You speak italian" mason said looking at eve and she nodded.

"Bye eve" I said and I walked away when I felt him grab my wrist and I grabbed his hand and flipped him. I growled as my fangs came out and my eyes glowed.

"Don't. Touch. Me. Again." I said and I left the cabin and walked through the woods.

I heard some leaves move and I looked around. I ignored it and kept going. Then I heard a twig snap. My wolf was on high alert now I looked around and I saw nothing. I turned around and I ran into someone and we fell.

"I'm sorry I didn't s-" I stopped when I realized who it was.

"What beautiful miss me that much?" He said and I growled

"How did you get here Roger" I said

"I thought it was a good time to talk since you just fought with your amazing mate" he said and smiled

"Although I wonder what he would look like with blood all over his face" he said and smirked my claws came out and so did my fangs. I tackled him and I growled.

"If you ever touch my mate I will rip your throat out without hesitation. You don't scare me anymore Roger so I suggest you stop fucking texting and you stop following me and you get who ever the fuck you have to stop watching me because if you don't so help me even the moon goddess wouldn't be able to help heal you when I'm done with you. You got it?" I said

"Don't. Test. Me. Again" I said he threw me off and I could tell he was mad. His fangs came out and so did his claws.

"You wanna play beautiful" he said and smiled

"Lets play" he said he lunged for me and tackled me down and punched me in my face. I growled and I sunk my claws into his chest and slashed it. He growled in pain and I threw him off.

I ran towards him and jumped up into the air and kicked him in the face. When he got back up I could see his wolf close to coming out and so was mine. She was ready to taste his blood on her lips. Honestly so was I.

"Time for the real thing" he said he shifted into a big black wolf with silver eyes and I stepped back. It's impossible. His wolf smirked at me and my heart was pounding. I didn't let it stop me. My wolf was ready. She was just as big and she was just as deadly. I growled and accepted the challenge and I shifted into my wolf. My wolf was a little bit smaller but it didn't matter. I was still fast.

He ran towards me and I tackled him. I sunk my teeth into his shoulder and he threw me off and I took a piece of skin of his with me. He tackled me and sunk his teeth into my shoulder and I growled I scratched his face and it didn't phase him. I bit his ear and he let go. He shifted back and he smirked.

I shifted back too and I grabbed some clothes from behind the tree and he did the same.

"So beautiful now do you know why we belong together" he said and I looked at him.

"How could I ever be with someone who raped me" I spat he walked over to me and he grabbed me by my throat and lifted me up. I started to choke and he smiled.

"You are nothing Malia nothing without me. If it weren't for me you would be nothing. You have nothing Malia" he said

"Your wrong I have friends I have family and I have a mate" I said

"Your weak Malia your just a weak little pathetic girl you will never be stronger than me" he said

"I may not be stronger but I am faster." I said I clawed his face and he let me go and groaned in pain. He looked at me and his fangs were dripping with venom. That's when I heard people approach.

"Malia" Sam said

"MALIA!" Mason yelled and ran to me.

"Your bleeding are you okay did he do this to you" he said

"There is one thing of the black wolf legend no one knows but the vampires and black wolves themselves." Roger said and smiled

"They can challenge another black wolf. It's called the Power transfer. Who ever is stronger wins and who ever isn't well they die. It's all the roar. Both black wolves roar and if the other black wolf bows down then then they win getting the other black wolves power leaving that wolf to die slowly" Roger said

"Finish what happens jordan" Roger said and looked at Jordan.

"When the wolf who wins get the other wolves power the other one dies. They die a slow and painful death." Jordan said and looked down.

"So Malia" Roger said and took a step.

"Lets do this" he said a rumble started in his chest.

"What is he doing" eve said

"Challenging her." Jordan said mason got in front of me and growled and I grabbed his arm.

"Its okay" I said I moved him behind me and Roger started to roar. It made my knees buckle. My wolf was no were near bowing. She was angry that another male dare even disrespect her rank. Saying she's weak. She was beyond angry. She was in murder mode.

"Go on Malia. Roar" Roger said and I walked to him.

"You took my innocence you took what made me the person that I was. You took my happiness. I hid for two years in fear of you coming and killing me. You may have watched me but you don't know me Roger. Yes you know the facts but wanna know what I know. Your weak as well you have no family and your lonely. Me? My parents are here I have a mate and I have amazing friends. But what makes me hate myself is that I figured out that my parents missing had to do with you. The guy who experimented on them you knew him. He didn't start really hurting them till I left you. You made him hurt them to the edge of death. To where they almost died but didn't and went through pain over and over again. So you think I'm weak. I wasn't weak when I killed those rogues and him." I said and my eyes started to glow.

"You took everything from me" I said my claws started to come out. My wolf was so close.

"You made me a scared pathetic girl but now that girl she is really pissed" I said
_____________________________________________

Cliffhangerrrrrrrrr😁

-Des💓