Chapter 48

Malia's pov

*8 months later!*

I was due any day now. I just want this little damn monster out of my already.

"Babe calm down" mason said

"CALM DOWN YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING PUP IN YOU NOW DO YOU MASON!" I yelled

So these last few months have been one huge roller coaster I can honestly say mason probably doesn't want me to have another pup after everything he went through. It's like I'll be totally fine then all of a sudden mason is being thrown through a wall.

"YOU HAVE BROKEN ABOUY 128 WALLS SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN PREGNANT MALIA SO YES CALM DOWN!" mason said God that was hot.

"Okay" I said and smiled and he sighed and threw himself on the bed and I chuckled. God the torture I've put him through I'm surprised he still loves me.

"Mason" I said I felt a warm liquid go down my legs and I felt so embarrassed I peed on myself.

"Yes malia" he said

"I think I peed on myself" I said

"What" he said and got up so fast.

"MALIA YOUR WATER BROKE" He said

"Oh my god" I said

"THE BABY IS COMING!!!" Mason shouted through the house.

Another thing since it's so close to the baby being born everyone has been here 24/7. My parents, eve, Marcus, aaron and Anthony, Liam, Morgan, Jeremy, Sam, Allison, Lucas, Anna Marcus's mate, Kai, Cora, Levi, Ethan, mack, Jordan, damien, Elijah, Chris. Basically everyone to be very honest.

"OH MY GOD MATEO IS COMING MY NEPHEW IS COMING!" Eve yelled

We all rushed to the pack hospital and to be honest I'm perfectly fine right now I'm having fun watching them freak out.

"Malia are you okay" Tony said

"Yeah I'm fine it's fun watching y'all run around" I said and chuckled

"Clearly that is the adrenaline" Marcus said and laughed.

We got to the pack hospital and I changed into the hospital clothes and layed down.

"Alright malia you can only have family in here and the father" the doctor said

"Its okay we will wait in the waiting room" eve said

"Wait your family eveyour my bestfriend she can stay" I said and the doctor nodded while she took everyone else to the waiting room.

"So who are the God parents" eve said

"The what now" mason said

"Y'all don't know what the God parents are?" Eve said

"No" Eve's mom said

"They are basically um well if malia and mason were to die or something not saying they would the God parents are the people that would take care of him" eve said

"I forgot to mention it they don't do God parents" I said and she nodded

"The God mother would be you eve" I said and smiled and she smiled so big.

"Really" she said and I nodded

"The God father would be Jeremy" mason said

"Then it's settled Jeremy and Eve are the God parents" I said and smiled

I felt a sharp pain go through my body and I screamed.

"Contraction" mom said and I grabbed masons hand and crushed it.

"Babe ow your breaking my hand" mason said

"Sorry" I said

"Whimp" Marcus said

"Oh yeah you try then" mason said and Marcus grabbed my hand and I did the same thing and he groaned in pain.

"Okay sis I get it" Marcus said and grabbed his hand.

"Oh god please it doesn't even hurt" eve said holding my hand and I chuckled.

"Obviously you don't send a man to do a women's job" masons mom said and i chuckled.

"Come on dear slow breaths" she said

Besides all our differences I never found out why masons mom was angry with me. But over the time I've been pregnant she has helped alot.

"Alright Luna we are gonna check how many centimeters you are" the doctor said.

"Well you are 3 centimeters so get comfortable Luna it will be a while" she said and smiled and threw her gloves away and left and I groaned.

"Look here mister I am your mother you better hurry up and get your ass out of me you have been there for nine damn long fucking months mister and you want to take your sweet time and stay in there when your supposed to come out" I said and looked at my stomach and he kicked and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" i said and layed down and I took a nap.