1.1 Familiar

"Well, well

"Well, well. Look whose no longer the crazy one," Lydia sassed, as she opened up the doors to school, revelling in news that she was no longer the crazy on of the group, after nearly half a year of unexplainable behaviour.

"We are not crazy." Allison contradicted.

"Hallucinating, Sleep paralysis. Yeah, you guys are fine." She replied sarcastically, completely shutting down Allison's on the theory that they were fine. Scott, Allison and Stiles looked between each other, each knowing the other was nowhere near being fine.

"We did die and came back to life. It's gotta have some side effects, right?" Scott asked, shrugging at the only theory they had for the visions and mind tricks that had been affecting them.

Lydia stood smirking at the trio as the school door opened once again, this time revealing a familiar figure in the door way. The brunette stepped through the schools doors, a Japanese girl beside her that she knew was new to Beacon Hills. She looked almost exactly like she had on her birthday; the last day Lydia had seen her. Her brown eyes the same brown, her hair was slightly longer than the last time she saw her.

She had to have been imagining this, Miya was never supposed to return to Beacon Hills and she had wanted to see her since Stiles and Scott explained everything to her. She wanted to talk to her and tell her how much she meant to her. Most of all though, she wanted to say goodbye properly.

"Lydia, what's wrong?" Stiles' voice finally alerted Lydia to the presence of the trio, as she watched the final strands of Miya's wavy brown locks disappear around the corner. Looking over at Stiles Lydia couldn't help noticing exactly how tired and worn out he looked. He had been heartbroken ever since she left and Lydia didn't want to destroy him once again, with the thought that she might return. They had only just gotten him back and slightly over it.

"Nothing... I-I just thought I saw something." With that Lydia took hold of Allison's wrist and began dragging her towards Art. Realising there was something going on that Lydia didn't want the boys to know, Allison stopped the two girls, looking at her strawberry blonde best friend.

"Lydia, what's going on?"

"It's nothing... I just thought I saw something." Lydia shook her head trying to continue down the hall to Art.

"Lydia." Allison insisted, stopping her from taking any further steps forward. "What did you see?"

 Lydia looked around the room, trying to make sure Stiles nor Scott were in any sort of distance for overhearing. "Miya... I thought I saw Miya."

Allison's mouth fell open at the mention of their friend. There was no way she could have returned to Beacon Hills, the agency would never have allowed it. "Lydia, you know that can't happen."

"I know, that's why I didn't want to mention it in front of Scott and especially not in front of Stiles." Lydia sighed, finally removing herself from the brunette's grip and walking slowly towards Art. Heading into Art though Allison immediately stopped at the door, her eyes immediately landing on the brunette.