1.2 Bardo

"You ok?" the sudden voice spoke up causing Miya to slowly turn her head towards them

"You ok?" the sudden voice spoke up causing Miya to slowly turn her head towards them. A girl with brown wavy hair, brown eyes and extremely fair skin sat next to Miya smiling ever so slightly. Miya slowly nodded her head placing her pencil down and opening her book. "You don't have a textbook do you?" Miya huffed at the girl's question. Hearing a chuckle come from next to her Miya listened to the shuffling before looking over at the girl. "Here you can share mine and just before the end of school you can come with me and my friend Lydia to get you a textbook." Miya couldn't help smiling at the girl she just met. "I'm Allison."

Miya sat up in bed gasping, her chest rising and falling in uneven patterns as she looked around her. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed Miya opened her door, pulling out a silver pin. Holding it between her index and thumb finger, she poked it into her left index finger, watching as the blood pooled around the hole. Sighing, Miya wrapped one of the band aid's around her finger and ran her hand through her hair.

Kira however had awoken to the brunette slamming into the wall several times with her knee's. When it stopped she had decided it would be best for her to check on her. Peering around the door frame, at the brunette.

"You alright?" She rushed out, her hair a mess from just getting out of bed and her eyes held concern.

"I'm fine."

"Bad dream?" She shook her head, her eyes remaining focused on the end of her bed.

"I guess." Kira sighed, running a hand through her raven black hair. This had happened at least every second day since they arrived in Beacon Hills, sometimes the most random of places spiking some sort of episode; and after the first episode she wasn't willing to leave Miya alone anymore. "You should go back to bed." Miya sighed, sitting back in the bed.

She was planning to go train when she knew Kira was definitely asleep and wouldn't hear her leave the room. Instead though, Kira pulls out the spare mattress from underneath the bed, she walked out of the room, and walked back in several minutes later with her pillow and quilt trailing behind her.

"You don't have to do this Kira, I'll be fine... Besides, I'm older. Aren't I supposed to be looking out for you?" Miya tried to reassure the girl who had sat herself up on the spare mattress.

"It goes without saying that we look out for each other. Doesn't matter that you're older." She stated, before almost shoving the girl back down onto her bed and rolling over to go back to sleep.

Miya chuckled; Noshiko had told Miya the warning Eliza had given her after the transformation that she may be slightly different than how she used to be. But this wasn't just a small difference, it almost felt as if she wasn't herself anymore and there was something that felt desperate to be free and it only started when she came to Beacon Hills. She needed to figure it out, otherwise Noshiko might as well hand her back to the Agency, as she wouldn't be of any use to her.