1.8 Terminator

"Miya, we have to go

"Miya, we have to go." Noshiko prompted, trying to push the brunette out of the hospital.

"No, no, I have to find Stiles." She panted trying remove herself from Noshiko's grip. Her movements were frantic and desperate. She saw him leave, which means he may be close by; meaning she may be able to find him. 

"No. You connected with him, didn't you?" Miya stopped, and snapped her gaze to her. Noshiko sighed heavily, shaking her head. "Stupid girl, I was afraid it would be able to swap between you two before, now you've made it easier for him." Noshiko snapped, taking hold of her wrist and dragging her out to the car park.

What they saw though, shock each of them; as Kira stood in the middle of electrified water holding onto the loose wire. Her other hand placed firmly over the top collecting the sparks that leapt off it to energise her body.

Everything happened so quickly; soon Isaac was wheeled through the hospital to an operation room, Derek right behind them before he was shut outside. Scott didn't know what to do as he stood in the same spot for most of it. The Sheriff was alerted to the fact Stiles' Jeep was gone again and Noshiko was dragging her two daughters out of the hospital as to not alert themselves to the whole world.

~

Miya had spent the entire weekend attempting to find Stiles. She was out everyday and night; never once going back to her house to change, eat or drink. One stage the Sheriff asked if they needed to put a search party out for her as well. To which Noshiko responded that she would come back when she was ready.

Miya was to frantic though, and the Sheriff and Melissa knew that. She was tired, undernourished and in no state to be running around. One night they cornered her, drugging her with a sedative to get her back to the McCall house. She needed to rest and eat, and since Noshiko didn't seem to have any interest over the girls welfare, Melissa took it into her own hands to care for her. The next morning before school, Melissa had spent the morning trying to feed Miya, after they had to tie her up to make sure she didn't try to run away.

At one-point Miya refused to eat or drink, constantly looking around the room to find another way to escape. They had to promise her that if she ate Melissa would untie her. To say she broke this promise was easy; as soon as Miya had eaten and drunk some water, Melissa dosed her with another sedative, this one smaller than the last.

She woke up to Scott talking to Melissa that morning. "They're still looking for him." She stated wrapping her hands further around the coffee mug, as she watched what she believed to be Miya sleeping. "It's past the 48-hour mark, but I guess if anyone's going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine, it's Stiles." She laughed slightly.

"What about Isaac?"

"Maybe we should go by the hospital before school." Scott nodded in agreement, looking over at the brunette. He knew she wasn't sleeping but she was drowsy.