1.17 The last night

The tension in the room couldn't even be cut by a sword; that was how thick it was in the room. The amusement in Stiles' eyes made it worse, causing a shiver to run down Miya's spine. "There has be another way." Miya insisted, finally stepping closer to Peter.

"There is." The shocked expressions on Deaton and Scott's face caused them to step forward, inline with Peter and Miya. Miya knew what he was going to say, and although yes, there was a high potential of Stiles' death, this was less likely to kill him at the moment than the bite.

"What kind of methods?"

Taking Scott's hand, Peter pulled it forward, unleashing Scott's claws. "We're going to get into his head." Peter smirked.

Looking back at Lydia though, Peter faltered. "Lydia, can we talk for minute?" He stated, walking out of the room. Miya gaped, at the spot he had just stood, hoping and praying she had just imagined that, but when she turned around and saw Peter removing himself from the room, that hope was stomped on. Pushing her way through Scott and Melissa, it wasn't until Lydia followed in a frustrated pace. Looking at Miya she begged her to stay behind so that she could make sure he would help... before Miya killed him with her own claws.

Their talk went on for what Miya believed to be hours. With each passing second they were losing Stiles more and more to the Nogitsune, and yet it felt like none of them were really taking any notice of this. Turning to Scott Miya leant in close to his ear. "With every second we wait, the more we lose him. We need to do this now." She insisted, looking back up at Scott he looked in decisive about this.

When the two finally walked back in Lydia was looking at the ground in slight shame. She felt like she was just giving her friend up to the monster that lurked inside Stiles' head, and yet she knew the girl would volunteer any way.

Deaton was the first to speak when the two walked back in; "So, do we have a plan?"

Peter nodded, "Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles. Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious." Peter stated. "But he's not going to do it alone." He continued looking over at the brunette who was listening intently.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"Somebody need to go in with you." Stiles' head also moved until he was looking at Miya who had taken a deep breath and nodded her head. She knew they were going to ask her to help. It was just weighing up the options bout whether it would be injury or death occurring because of the plan.

"So, I just sit on the couch?" She asked casually. Earning several shocked expressions at how casually she was taking the news. Sitting on the couch she shrugged off their expressions. "Please, unlike some of the jobs I've been given, this sounds pretty easy."