1.5 Rave

"Oh my god Kira!" Miya gasped as she threw herself through the door and enveloped her sister

"Oh my god Kira!" Miya gasped as she threw herself through the door and enveloped her sister. Kira immediately wrapped her arms around the tanned brunette. Looking back at the two boys behind Kira, Miya mouthed a thank you to them both. She should have been there for Kira last night, but when she was forced to take care of business, Barrow was able to kidnap Kira and nearly kill her.

"We'll have an officer escort you home," Officer McCall spoke up. The sheriff stared at the brunette shocked as he saw the brunette standing before them. Miya nodded thankfully, her eyes going between Officer McCall's and sheriff Stilinski's before she turned away with Kira held tightly in her arms.

Walking into school that morning, Kira stayed as close to Miya as possible. It made Miya chuckle, but when she realised Scott was making his way towards them and Kira had firmly gripped onto her elbow, Miya had had enough. Pushing Kira away from her and towards class, Miya turned to Scott who now stood with Stiles at his side.

"Ok, I don't know what happened last night, but whatever happened, it has scared her enough that she now is trying to avoid you. I'm not one to pry usually, but what the hell happened?" Miya demanded, practically shoving at Scott to pry some information out of him.

Scott's mouth hung open, unsure exactly how to respond to her demand. They weren't sure why exactly she was here yet, so neither Scott nor Stiles believed it was right for them to tell her anything. Scott looked over at his spastic friend; hoping he could come up with something to say.

"Uh, hey, looks like it's time for class, better be heading to class before coach gives us all detention. Right Miya?" Stiles insisted, propping his hands onto Miya's shoulders and pushing her down the hall towards his own classroom.

"Yeah, well I'm going to other way." Miya interrupted, stepping away from the path Stiles was pushing her. Raising her eyebrows, Miya watched as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah... Hey, there's a black light party being held tonight; I was wondering if you'd like to go?"

"You mean with you? Like a date?" Miya half smiled, letting her books slightly loosen from her hold.

"Yeah, I guess. If you'd like." He rubbed the back of his neck, a smile sitting on his face as his eyes finally met hers.

"I'll see if I can make it." She smiled, readjusting her books. Before passing him a couple papers he had dropped and making her way down the hall. Each of them trying to hold back the smile that was slowly starting to overcome their faces.

~

Dark shadows surrounded the car park, their glowing yellow eyes fixated on Derek Hale, who now stood facing his car after scaring some trick or treaters. His head twitched, sensing someone was watching him. When he eventually did the dark shadows had surrounded him, and whilst he attempted to move away, the one in front of him already had its hand attached to the side of his neck whilst the others shoved him against the car.