1.15 Giving him what he wants

Stepping out of the darkness the shadows provided, Miya wasn't surprised to see the Sheriff already staring at the Nogitsune who stood in the middle of the room

Stepping out of the darkness the shadows provided, Miya wasn't surprised to see the Sheriff already staring at the Nogitsune who stood in the middle of the room. He smirked seeing the brunette in the corner by the door, he could tell she was scared to move. She couldn't overpower him in this state, meaning she had to wait to till sunset to even try overpowering him. The click of handcuffs, caused Miya's head to snap up looking at the Sheriff. He shouldn't be trying anything, not whilst she couldn't use all of the powers the Oni allowed her to harness.

"You want to handcuff me?" The Nogitsune questioned, trying to use the fact that he was in Stiles body to his advantage.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows... I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." As the Sheriff stepped forward, Miya took a step forward taking hold of his arm. Sheriff Stilinski brushed her off stepping closer to the Nogitsune.

"Sheriff, he's in there. I know he is, but he gave himself to the Nogitsune. It's not going to be that easy." She urged, trying to convince the Sheriff from getting closer. Yes, maybe Stiles was still slightly in control, but after he gave himself to it to save her she knew he would have given the Nogitsune everything.

Stiles' hands came up closer to the Sheriff's face as if handing himself over. Miya's mouth fell open slightly in worry as she watched the sheriff place the cuffs on Stiles' wrists. When she saw the look overcome Stiles' face, though Miya took hold of the Sheriff's arm shoving him behind her. She could see all the emotions leave his eyes and his face had gone dull; this was void. "Stiles?" She whispered, begging him to come back or maybe see the look that gave her hope that it was still him.

"You're not my son." The Sheriff murmured. Suddenly Void snapped his wrists away from each other causing the handcuffs to break and the two protectors to jump. Void smirked, seeing Allison, Chris and Derek walk into the loft. Miya's eyes however refused to look away from him. She knew she would be able to tell if Stiles ever surfaced, and that would be the time that she could convince him she was ok and that he needed to fight. But so far, there was nothing.

"Whatever any of are thinking of doing... don't." Miya warned as she saw each of them stood around her and the Sheriff. None of them listened however, which was made obvious as the buzzing sound of electricity were produced as blue light entered her field of vision. Void had the taser string in his hand pulling on the wire until it came out of Allison's hand and the gun was thrown across the room.

Derek growled, launched himself at him, only to be grabbed by the back of the head and slammed into the table and then thrown into the pillar on the other side of the loft. He was going to kill each of them if this continued, so when the click of a gun echoed around the gun, Miya threw herself forward, her back to the Nogitsune as she stared into the eyes of Chris Argent.

The Nogitsune smirked, no matter how much she was urged to kill him there was no way she would ever harm him whilst in this form; and there was no way they would ever hurt her. Stepping forward, a large smirk on his face, void wrapped a hand around her wrist and stepped closer to the girl, almost taunting Chris; daring him to shoot.