1.9 Stiles or Nogitsune

Arriving at the cross country track before any of the boys Miya sprinted past Coach and quickly through the trees

Arriving at the cross country track before any of the boys Miya sprinted past Coach and quickly through the trees. She caught up with the others quickly and as she made her way to the front of the pack she noticed Scott had quickly picked up Kira, stopping her running. Stopping suddenly, Miya started inspecting every inch of her body, making sure nothing had happened whilst running.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine, what's going on?" Kira assured her.

"Scott!" Stiles yelled through the woods, stopping suddenly near the tree gaps. "Stop, stop, stop! Everyone stop!" He said frantically, waving his arms around to make sure everyone noticed him. Stepping down slightly, Stiles' eye focus on the ground, wiping away as many leaves as possible from the ground to find whatever he believed to have hidden along the track. His hand landing on a chain of some sort, Stiles pulled the chain from the ground, removing it inch by inch from under the leaves.

When the chain finally ends, Miya breathes a sigh of relief, potentially this was just a trick by the Nogitsune to lure them of the track. Coach begins to clap though, approaching the four teens as they watch Stiles look around the chain in confusion. "Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain." He stepped closer to the group once again. "Can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?"

Coach stepped closer, his foot suddenly stuck on a wire across his foot. "Hey, Coach!"

Miya noticed Stiles step closer in her direction, but before she could question him a whoosh cut through the air, as the arrow suddenly appeared, lodging itself in coaches stomach. Miya gasped, instinctively rushing towards the man as he fell backwards. Catching him, Miya gently yet quickly lowered him to the ground, as he screamed bloody murder.

"Get everyone back." Miya insisted trying to apply pressure to Coach as he thrashed around on the ground, begging for some one to take it out of him. "Coach if we take it out, potentially you will actually die." Miya stated bluntly as she replaced her hands with Stiles. That seemed to make coach more frantic and insistent to get it taken out of him as he let out a loud wail.

Aiden and Ethan were attempting to get everyone to take a step back as one of the girls passed her phone to Miya while they waited for the ambulance to arrive.

"I'm going to die! I'm going to die!"

"It will hurt less if you stop moving, Coach." Scott tried to reassure.

"Coach the paramedics agree with me, if we take it out we will be endangering your life."

"My life is already endangered just get it out." He wailed once again, attempting to sit up and thrash against Stiles and Scott who were above him. Watching as the students finally moved away, Scott took coaches hand, focusing on the pain that was running through him. As coach quietened down the paramedics began asking questions, in which Miya replied that he had passed out.