Chapter 1: Vampire heart

There I was again in a room i'd seen so many times in my dreams, the room was dark the only light source was a candle in each corner, just enough light to see all the doors around the room, which only one was a way out, all the other doors lead to small box rooms, I tried to untie my hands just as I heard foots steps behind one of the doors, I quirky freed my self and ran to one of the many doors, I ran inside and locked the door, I sat in the corner of the room that seemed to have got smaller from the time I stepped in the door, all of a sudden I felt water dripping on my head I looked up and there was a shower head, I stood up to turn the water off when I realised all I was now wearing was a blood red towel, “Why hide? You know whats going to happen and you also know you cant stop it, but at least you can say it wasn't a surprise because Iv been sending you warning's for a year now”the soft voice said from behind the door, “ I know but why, why are you doing this to me” I replied, “because you are strong minded and thats what we, I need” he replied trying to open the door, “Open the door, you know i'll get in anyway” he said, “give me my clothes back and I'll open the door” I answered, “you know thats not going to happen , I cant make you part of the heartagram cult if your chest is covered” I sighed as I unlocked the door, I had a plan not that it would work. He barged his way in to the room which had increased in size again, I slammed the door into him hoping he would drop his knife but it didn’t work, the knife still in his hand glimmered in the candle light, it had a short blade with a heartagram engraved on it, and it also had a gold handle, with his name on it “Ville Valo” I watched the knife has he cut his own finger, just so some of his black blood could fall on to the blade, he stepped forward until the blade was touching my chest, “join me in death?” he whispered in to my ear, “never” I screamed as the blade cut my skin, “you dont have a choice” he said as he burst into spiders I screamed and ran from the room, just as two of Ville's slaved dragged in another person, “the boss should be happy today Lauri, two girls” one of the men said, “i guess Bam but hes only really interested in the first girl he said she’s special” the second man said which I guessed was Lauri. Once the two men left the room I headed over to the blind folded girl I removed the blind fold and untied her hands,”Dont hurt me” she whispered, “ I wont im a prisoner here as well” I said as she opened her eyes, “I’m Stacey” she whispered, “i'm Alison and you dont need to whisper he hears everything” I replied, “what have they dont to you” Stacey said pointing at the cut on my chest, “i, I, he wants me to be one of them and its their was of doing it, but I expected it to be more painful, but I cant feel anything, though I do feel a bit sick” I replied, “will they do that to me” she asked, “i dont know” I replied. We sat talking about everything until a sharp pain came into my chest, then the door opened and there he stood, tall thin and an angel like face, “Alison do you not feel the pain of you changing as your blood turns black and your heart stops beating” he asked trying to scare me, “no I feel nothing but hatred for you” I growled as him. “well that will change my dear, when your new friends life depends on it” he laughed as he got his knife out and walked over to Stacey, “shes not needed you see I only wanted you here” he said as he started to cut her face with the knife, she screamed in pain, “stop i'll do anything just dont hurt her” I said falling to the floor, “thats right you will” Ville said licking the blood off the knife, “now come with me, to meet your new people” he said as I was lead out of the dungeon.