Chapter 13: right here in my arms

"you're not going anywhere untill we talk" Ville said grabbing my arm, "well then i'll be stuck here for a while then won't i because I'm sure you have said enough Ville" i said walking back over to the sofa. i then decided to go to my room, i got up to walk upstairs but Ville was infront of me before i had time to move, "you're not going any where, you are going to stay in this spot untill we have talked about what i came here for" he said, "Ville you can't keep her here, its my house she can leave and move where ever she wants" Bam said coming upstairs and passing me a cup of tea, "shes my wife and.." he started but i interupted "no Ville i'm not, if you remember you gave me your ring back so we are no longer married, if you try your stupid little thing that you managed to do when we were married you will now discover you can no longer do it, so leave me alone and I will talk to you when i want to" i got up and took my cup of tea upstairs,  i  then snuck out the window and met Ashley near Bams lambo, "we need to go now" i said heading towards the hummer, "meet you at the airport" i said getting in and heading out of the drive way. i saw a flash of ville running out of the house but he wasn't quick enough because Bam had closed the gates from inside the house, i relaxed when i saw the gates close, i then put a gnarkill cd on just to lighten the mood, (gnarkill was a band made up of Brandon DiCamillo – Vocals Rich Vose – Guitars Bam Margera – Keyboard Jess Margera – Drums(Bams Brother) Matt Cole – Mixer) i was listening to MustardMan when i pulled into the airport, i parked the Hummer then got out and met up with Ash, we walked into the airport just as the rest of BVB appeared, "hey bro" they all said to Ashley "whos the chick" CC asked, "shes ville valos ex, and Bams mate,her names ALi" Ashley said, "oh cool, is she like us?" CC asked, "dude she married the prince of darkness or so he seems to think he is" Ashley replied sarcastically, "i see" was all CC said before walking over to me, "soo what was it like be married to the Valo" he asked, "um fucking awful, and now he won't leave me alone" i said, "Ash, pass us the Lambo keys, and you lot go in the Hummer" i said throwing the Hummer keys at Ash, "ok" he replied passing me the Lambo keys, "i'll meet you guys back at Bams" i said walking out the airport over to the Lambo, i got in started it up then set off, i put my foot down and pressed the horn as i went past BVB.

 I soon arrived at where i was heading to Ryans grave. i got out and walked over to his grave, "hey Ryan, sorry i've not been in a while, i've been distracted, but i'll try and visit more often, anyway i don't know what to do about Ville, hes just confusing me, i finally get over him and he waltzes back into my life like nothing ever happened, and i don't want him to keep doing that, yes i still love him but he can't just say that me and him can't be that come back again, ok i know he said he would be back, but he could have pre-warned me. Maybe i'm just over reacting and should just let him talk, thanks ryan you have helped me once again."  I got up and went back to the  lambo and headed back to Bams, when i got there Ville was standing outside, "right, i'm going to let you talk, but on one condition" i said knowing i wouldn't have to say the condition as he could still read my mind. "thats fine" he said, we went out to Bams back yard then carried on into the woods to where we once sat the day after we got married, we sat on the same log that we had sat on before, "so ville what do you want?" i asked, "well i was hoping you would take me back, i made a big mistake and i over reacted, i was just worried you were going to leave me and then when i left and you said you loved me again, it got me thinking but even though i could hear what you were thinking i didn't believe you, so i just left then when you came to find me, i realized you were telling the truth and i felt bad which is why i ended it because i felt like an arse for not believing you sorry Alison"  he said, as a tear escaped, "I don't know what to say Ville, its just you really fucked things up,but i'm willing to give it another shot as i fucked things up before, and would have done anything to save things, so this makes us even now" i said, "ok" we both stood up and ville pulled me into a hug, his sweet sent filled my nose as i hugged him back, i really had missed him, but whats Ashley going to say.