Chapter 14: And Love Said No

Ashleys pov

i got back with the guys but Alison wasn't here yet, we were greeted by Bam though, once the guys were shown their rooms we all sat in the living room watching TV, i heard the Lambo pull up and just as i got up, ville went as a blur past me, so i sat back down, i could hear muttering but couldn't make out what was being said, but both of them soon wizzed past and sat outside, i got up and sat by the door, i heard everything my heart if it was still beating would have stopped, even though i knew this was going to happen, come on hes the prince of darkness and shes been his princess since the day she was changed, i never had a chance never. "Bam" i shouted, "spare decks by the door" he replied without me asking, i grabbed th board and headed to the barn to skate, i put my headphones in and started to skate, i wasnt mad at Alison, i was angry at Ville he had to turn up and ruin everything, i hate him and i hope somebody kills him or hope hes left out in the sun.

Alisons pov

"hey guys where Ashley" i asked walking in to the house, "he went skating" Ben said coming down stairs, "your boards already over there" he said as he went down to the pirate bar, i walked out the door and headed over to the barn, it was a short walk, my bored was by the door, i picked it up and headed to the half pipe, Ash had his headphones in so i just skated i started to get closer to him, but skated a bit to close and we crashed into each other, "why are you here" he asked, "i wanted to talk to you, i'm sorry, i really am, i wished he had never come back i do, i was just getting over him, ok it now makes it look like i was using you as a rebound, but i wasnt, you should know by now that no matter what Ville and i will have a connection he changed me and we have already been married, Ash as much as i love you it cant happen, i am dreading starting a life with Ville again he can be so evil and bitter but its whats meant to be ok, i will always be your friend, if you still want to be?" i said while crying, he pulled me onto his lap and wiped my tears, "of course i want you as a friend, i know i had no chance when he came back, he has that feel about him hes controling and hes has the whole changing you thing in his favour, but if you ever want to get away im just a phone call away, now stop crying and lets go back to the house" Ashley said pushing me off his lap and standing up then helping me stand up, we picked up our boards mine was now in two pieces and not just one, "well i knew id have to buy a new one soon" i joked, we headed up to the house where everyone was sat in the living room talking, "how was the skate sesh" Bam asked, i held up the two halves of my board, "how did you do that" he asked, "crashed into Ash" i said laughing, "well iv got a spare one upstairs you can have" Bam said getting up and headng upstairs, "so when we heading back to Finland" Ville asked, my heart dropped forgetting that i had to leave here, "i dont know, when ever" i said bravely, "well im booking a flight for tonight so be packed by then" ville said disappearing up stairs, "i dont want to go yet" i said, "well if he wasnt so powerful i would go argue with him" Andy said walking over, he gave me a hug, "where Ash gone" i asked looking around.

All of a sudden someone came crashing through the banister and landed on the dining room table, it was Ash he looked hurt but he still got back up and ran up stairs, "ASHLEY STOP IT PLEASE" i screamed but he carried on this time Ville and Ashley came tumberling over the banister, the fight was to quick to see what was happening, Ash was stronger then any of us thought, even Ville seemed to struggle but i could watch it any more, i ran over to them and stood in the middle, they just stopped, "Ash im going to night i will see you again soon but dont fight" i said then ran to my room, i started packing when Bam walked in the room, "you can come stay here when ever zille zalos mean ok, your like a sister to me so i will always be here" he said coming over and hugging me, "right you pack iv got to finish something off" he said as he walked out my room, i quickly packed just as Ville appeared, "why didnt you let me squish him" Ville said harshley, the evil in him was begining to show again..............