Chapter 9: In Love and lonely

Ville was gone, I was left in west chester pennsylvania miles away from home. There was only one thing I want to do now, I got up picked up my heels put them in my bag put some ankle converse on and went to the music room, “Bam im going out” I said peeping my head round the door, “ok, i'll pick you up at around midnight dont get too drunk” he joked, it was 6 now and didnt take long to walk to town. I got to town bout quarter to 7, I swopped my shoes converse for heels. “vodka and coke please” I asked, the bartender handed me my drink and I drank it in one go, “didnt you drink enough yesterday” a voice joked from behind me, I turned around and it was johnny knoxville, “nope dont think I did” I joked back, “Bam know your here” he asked concerned, “yes hes picking me up at midnight, now join me for a drink so i dont look like a loner” I said, johnny accepted and said “to be honest im sick of drinking alone” we both go a drink and then decided to do some heavey drinking, we were downing jayger bombs and shots of vodka, and rum and loads of other stuff, so by the time midnight came I was pretty wasted, “ALISON” bam yelled walking in, “im here some where” I said back, “johnny you been looking after her?” bam asked, “well I kept track of what she drank cuz I drank the same” johnny said falling on the floor,i just couldnt stop laughin, I helped him up kissed him on the cheek then left with bam. “your wasted arnt you” bam asked already knowing the answer, “no im perfectly sober see” I said trying to touch my nose and poked my eye instead. We were going past the cemetary ryan was in, “Bam stop” I shouted just as we got to the gates, I got out of the car before bam could stop me and ran up to ryans grave, I always felt calm here, I sat thinking for a while hoping bam stayed in the car I started talking, “hmm trust me to keep doing the one thing that made me lose ville and the one thing that killed you, even bam cut down on drinking after what happened to you. At least your some where that makes sence im stuck here not even knowing whats going on anymore, ville left before I could tell him anything, ryan what would you do? Everyone thinks im so messed up person with my obsessive drinking, I met johnny knoxville tonight was quite fun.” “alison what did you want to tell ville” bam said appearing behind me.

I didnt answer bam, so we came back, I sat in the garden starring at the stars, “bam do you believe, ryans up there looking out for you guys” I asked when he came outside, “i guess some times, but I dont know” he answered, “so what did you want to tell ville” bam asked again, “it dont matter” I answered, “Alison it does,it could save him from doing something stupid” he said worried now, “i was gunna say before he left that I did love him but, he left before I said it” I started to cry I didnt know if it was the alcohol or how I actually felt. “well we best get a flight to finland tomorrow then” bam said jumping up and grabbing his phone, “yo knoxville get stevo and the rest of the guys we're going to finland”. He went out of hearing distance and I was left to my own thoughts again. I must have fell asleep because I felt someone picking me up and carrying me inside, I guess it was getting light. I was soon back to sleep when I was covered up, I was dreaming of how life used to be when I first met ville......

“ville put me down” I screamed as ville was spinning me round, he was happy because he managed to get in touch with some guys in finland who wanted to form a band, and they even said they would wait till ville has finished here, i'd never seen him so happy, “ville please put me down before I throw up” he finally put me down, he went to hug me but instead kissed me, I stood there shocked as he pulled away and carried on his excitement, I tried to pretend nothing happened until I was on my way home, “oh my god he kissed me” I screamed when I knew I was far enough away he wouldnt hear me, “Alison why are you so happy” sophie said coming down the street, “oh my mum said shes gunna take me new york to do some shopping” I lied knowing she wouldnt believe me, “oh so its nothing to do will ville what eva his name is” she said sharply, “pfft who?” I said and she laughed, she came back to mine and we watched a few films then she went home, once she was gone I relaxed, had a shower then went to bed, I really couldnt wait for the next day. I woke up really early, put my black skinny jeans on, my school t-shirt, my apocalyptica hoodie and my purple converse, I did my make up and hair and I was ready early. I had a cup of coffee and thought about the day a head, I went to villes because he told me to meet him before school, he came out looking as gorgeous as ever but now he was wearing eyeline, id never seen him wear eyeliner before and it just made him even hotter, “hey” I said as he came out, I took his hand in mine and we set of to school, “you look nice with eyeliner” I said, “thanks iv not wore it since I left finland I missed putting it on” he said looking at me.....

“alison wake up we need to go to finland” Bam screamed down my ear waking me up. I sat up looked at bam whos face was right in mine, I licked his nose which made he move backwards, “ewww” he shouted wiping his nose, “well dont wake me up then” I said getting up, I got dressed when bam left the room, I packed my suitecase and headed down stairs, “right we ready?” bam said looking at me and everyone eles, we all nodded and headed outside, “alison drive the purple lambo and your going with knoxville” bam said throwing the keys at me. I got in the drivers seat, and waited for knoxville to get in, once he did we were off, I knew the way to the airport so I put my foot down, “hold on to your sunglasses” I joked. Once we were at the airport I waited for bam to catch up, then we went and checked in, when we were going through security, bam got stopped, the idiot forgot to take his belt off and his chain on his jeans. Once bam had been searched for drugs, it was rather funny they didnt search him for any other metal, they just searched him for drugs. Finally we were waiting for the plane, I fell asleep on bam, but it was the sleep where you cant open your eyes but you can still hear everything, Bam was talking about how pathetic ville was being, and how he missed stacey (she went back home to her family for a bit before they staged her funeral). Knoxville was mainly talking about how much I could drink an that ville should be proud to have a wife who can drink and hold that much booze. Bam agree with knoxville but pointed out that ville didnt drink anymore or smoke at that, “its because hes a hermit so he wants everyone to be a hermit” bam joked just as I managed to gain control of my eyes and I opened them, “Bam dont be mean to ville, its because he wants to take care of him self now” I said half asleep, “i know but It dont mean you have to” bamsaid offering me a cigarette, “fine you twisted my arm” I joked, me and Bam went to the smoking area, “did you really drink as much as knoxville said?” bam asked quite shocked, “um yeah me and him drank the same well I think we did I cant remember much after half 10” I said, we then sat in silence smoking, “do you really honestly truly know you love ville now?” bam asked “ yes I honestly really truly love ville” I said back, “you said it wrong” bam said in a little kids voice. I pushed him softly, “your silly” I said in a kiddy voice, we stood up and went back into the airport just as we were called to get on the plane. We all ran to the terminal and got on the plane, I sat in between bam and knoxville which was such a bad place to sit, the rest of the guys were asleep but bam and knoxville had been drinking coffee all morning, so they were awake and didnt I know about it, I had bam poking my arm, knoxville nudging me, I felt like screaming because it got so annoying, “steve o swap places with bam” I said managing to throw a book at him, “meh what oh ok sure” he said standing up, “but I dont wanna move” bam said throwing a tantrum, “move now” I demanded, “fine” bam said storming off.