Chapter 8: Rip out the wings of a butterfly

I could see the dark roof, I could feel the silk covers, I could hear him breathing, I could smell him but all I could think about was what happened last night, I kind of guessed what happened after I go wasted as I was lying here butt naked. I guessed it was late afternoon because everyone was still asleep. I got dressed and went downstairs, I managed to get downstairs without waking ville so I could relax a little. When I got into the living room, Bam was passed out on the sofa, Novak was on the floor in front of the sofa, jared leto was passed out on another sofa, well pretty much everyone was passed out all over the living area, I snuck down to the kitchen and made a cup of tea then went to check the weather it was dull so I could go out for a bit, I grabbed my coat, though I dont know why its not like I need it, but I grabbed it anyway and headed outside, the sun was trying to get through the clouds so I went into the wood area that surrounds bams house, I found a fallen tree in the middle of the wood and sat down, I took a sip of my tea and closed my eyes to take in the surroundings through sounds, I loved how I could do this, I could hear the trees creaking and the leaves crunching in the wind. I took another sip of my tea when “ahhh” I got a sharp pain in my chest, I fell to the groud dropping my cup, “haha it works” I knew who it was straight away, “ville what works?” I asked, “i knew id find you out here” he said walking over to me and helping me up, I picked the cup up and asked him again, “ville what works?” this time he answered, “well its always been said that when out race of vampires get married the ma has control of the women, and can well course the women to know they are in the room if they wish so, but dont worry I wont do it again I was just testing it” he said hugging me. “ah ok” I said hugging him back, his sent was drawing me in so I had to hug him back. “right bams making food so we have to go in” ville said calmly, he took my hand and started leading me back to the house, once we got in view of the house we could see the smoke coming out of the kitchen, I pulled my hand from villes and ran, I got to the front door went down the stairs and into the kitchen, bam was passed out on the floor, and the pan that he had been using was on fire, I pulled my t-shirt over my mouth and nose and ran to bam, I grabbed his arms and pulled him to the staires then pulled him up the stairs so he was out of the worst of the smoke, I then went back into the kitchen and found the fire extinguisher and put the fire out. I then opened all the windows and the door, to let the smoke out, once that was done I went back up stairs to see everyone crowded round the sofa, bam had finally come to. “Bam are you ok?” I asked, “ yeah im fine, I wont die because im already dead but it was soo weird but soo cool man” typical bam answer.

The rest of the day was spent fussing over bam, but when he finally asked for some piece everyone went out except me, I went and asked bam if I could borrow the purple lambo and he said yes. I was now behind the wheel of my all time favorite car, I set off and on the straight roads I knew I put my foot down, I drove for hours, I noticed the fuel was lows so I filled it up then set off back, I must have driven round the whole of west chester. I decided to stop at a shop on the way back to stock up on alcohol as I think we drank most of it last night. I got loads of beer, a couple of bottles of vodka, and I got a few bottles of coke. I got back after everyone, “and wheres my wife been” ville asked hugging me from behind, “driving, shopping” the usual. It felt weird him calling me his wife it really didnt feel like we were married at all. I took the alcohol to the kitchen and made my self a vodka and coke then headed up to bams music room, I went in and picked up an acoustic guitar and tried to remember a song ville taught me all them years ago, “Covered the carcass of time with flowers

To send the scent of blame to the grave

Set the darkest thoughts on fire

And watched the ashes climb to Heaven's gates

We hide behind the crimson door

While the summer is killed by the fall

Alive behind the crimson door